♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tell you guys a joke.

*Carian stumbles back to marquee bench.* Asking NX and CH what they laughing about. NX explains: Nono, we talking about the couples in our class. *Carian raises eyebrowns* Getting a teeny weeny bit interested. Then she started saying in our class got 4 couples. I got even more interested. Ok I shall not enclose who are the other 3. Then NX told CH to tell me who is the last couple. I thought it was somebody so interesting then I swear I was damn alert pls. Then CH go say the last couple is me and her. EEPPS. I swear I was damn shock like nobodys business. Then I was like "You what?" Then she repeated everything between giggles. Dots. Alright its not funny I know, cos I haven said the juicy part yet. She said sth that really shock me out of my life. LOL. Alright, it really sets me thinking awhile. Gosh.

Carian's life seemed to change alot. Usually Im the one shouting and whacking people whenever I see my crushes and all. Im the one asking people to look out for that special someone, Im the most siaosiao in my group of friends. But suddenly, I became someone's investigator to find out where he is or what he is doing. I became the informer instead of the one being so excited and all. Weird. I suddenly feel that my life has changed alot.

All my friends around me was like betting that I will get attached before them. In the end they are the ones crushing people, dunno getting into what with people. Whereas for me, I dun think I really see anyone interesting in sch, I hardly know boys. Everyday its just school home school home or sometimes choir. My life is so boring=X I guess everyone is changing for the better, except me. Thats bad. Really bad.

And the worst thing is, I think Im losing you. Who knows you are just like the others. Gosh, Im all alone.

10.50PM
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]