♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007

SOMEBODY!!! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!! HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW?????? AND WHAT MUST I DO!?????????? Im feeling so horrible right now and yet I cant even tell my own friend that. WHAT IS THIS. IM SO OVERWHELMED WITH GUILT CAN. Sometimes its better not to tell out your own stuff, cos you never know if it will affect others. WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID TO GO CARE ABOUT WHAT I SAY? My matter is my matter, why you go mix it up with the others? Why must you take what I say so seriously? Why must it be me, the culprit to cause all these? I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO YOU GUYS. But, IM VERY SORRY. Will I ever be forgiven. CARIAN, your are a fulltime sucker. I hate you.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]