Thursday, January 04, 2007
Seriously, I find it sucha joke. Stream:Science. Biggest joke in my life. I doubt they keyed in correctly. Alright, my L1R5 for prelims is reflected on the webpage itself, and the whole page is filled with the details of the respective subjects Ive fared for prelims, and yet they still try to be funny and put Science. Admission:DSA(Sports) Ok, this is another mistake already. Everything is a big joke and Im not gonna take it so seriously, lest I cry when I get hold of the results where Ive been posted to this Friday. Please pray hard for me that I can go where I really want(: Smsed the whole world today. So obviously, everybody dislikes orientation. Including me. I hate to run about, making new friends and all. I was feeling kinda lonely la. The environment in TJ and other schools are different. Alright, Ive to admit that they are kinda rara and have a rich and strong school spirit and Boy, am I surprise. But the people there are just different. They are nerdy, not the kind of people I will call Bestbudd or buddy. Some particular girl sch, I dunwanna name which, are famous for being empty vessels, but they are smart, so what can I say?I think the environment doesnt suit me at all. They are ok people, but I guess my morales and confidence level of myself swoop so low that I dont even dare to speak to anyone. I feel inferior. And I guess I kinda regretted my choice. If I were to be given a 2nd chance, I may head towards AJ or SA based on DSA. It really isnt my kind of place at all. I want people like, Darl, like partner, gong, qings and gretchy! They really understand me well. I certainly cannot survive with people from AHS, CG, TKGS, DHS, CCHM all these. Im surprise I didnt really see NYHG people, prolly all chootrained to HC, RI and RGS to RJ thats why stupid Carian gets to step into this school. So totally no substance. Parents are right, TJ is blind to accept me. People may be cursing and swearing behind my back saying that I will never learn how to count my blessings. Its not the case la. It likes, inferiority really lurks in me. Then you may say: Then you study harder to not feel inferior la. Its not possible. Cos I know where my standard lies. if Im incapable, Im incapable. Its just like, that piece of land is no longer fertile le, no matter how hard you wanna plant grass also useless. Im not giving up on myself. I just seriously feel so horrible about being in TJ. Good sch is for smart people, dumb people like me should really know how to hide away and prevent all maluations. So the only solution is to leave. Im waiting for my results, if its below 15 I will leave for AJ, anyway they are willing to accept me for Science as long as I get below 15. So why not? So near my house somemore. I just totally dislike smarty pants. I just cant get along well with them at all. I know they aint proud, but I just hate the fact that Im incompetent. Just like Dick, that poor, coward and insensible farmer. I found Quan-like J1. From Xinmin. He looks exactly like Quan. He was chosen to participate in some pageant as Mr Bond. And some girls nominated me to go be Ms Bond. I think its some joke. Probably to use me as a laughing stock. Well, if I agreed, I may be his dancing partner. Well, inferiority strike me, and I give up this chance. Carian ar Carian, you have thrown away too much things already. Be yourself please.
Written by; ♥cariann