♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Seriously, I felt as though I was taken for a little ride. But luckily I didnt fall into it at all. As always, Carian has been devoted. And Im proud to be. I cant deny that I wasnt moved one inch. Ok, maybe just 1 small centimetre. But I held myself back. There is no point. Because everything are just deceptions.

There is always a lesson learnt after every ride, be it a rollercoaster ride, a bumpy ride, or even just a horseride in the zoo. Through this experience, I realised that my friends are the outmost impt afterall. Chunhan, Nanxiao, Brina and Mengting(My les partner)! Not forgetting my most beloved Esther laogong(: When Im at my downest they are the one helping me..
I remember one incident. I was abt to cry, 3 of them held me and hugged me, saying that they will not leave me. Even people like Xiaoxiao, who used to dislike me in PL, (NOW SHE IS IN LOVE WITH ME) told me this: "No matter what, I just wanna tell you that I will be by your side helping you, and Im sure the 2 of them too" Touching ah? Brina(BWEEENA!!) Just wanna tell you this: THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. Though I just know you for a week! But we became kinda close so fast. I thank God for you! Chunhan aka CHUNIO HANIO BUNNY! Thanks for being so motherly to me! You have been a responsible manager of the GAYS! Bringing snacks, makeup, extra this and that without me informing you. Im so so so proud to be your friend!(:

Simply put across, I dunwan to end up being in different CGS as the clique. You guys are very impt to me((:

Esther! Even though we are in different situations now, or rather, we are miles apart everyday, Im so glad we get to contact each other almost everyday(: Sorry if I cant go online so frequently now. But we will sms right!! Now that you are more accepting of people calling you, I think I will call you as and when I like! HAHA. Like what I told you:Technology has killed the guts of many, the phone is originally created to call others, and not SMS or use some WIFI system to MSN over ur hp or sth. I told my friends in TJ what I told you, and they all agree with me that, since friends are close enough, why must you sms, just call la! Till now, I still hate the guts of others. Is it really so tough to speak over the phone? SIAO LA. Ok I dunno why am I still probing abt this issue. Just wanna tell u your imptance in me. HAHA.

Gretchen and wanling!! Haven spoke to you guys for a long time le! But Im glad we are meeting up this SAT! Hope everything will be the same. Somehow Im confident that even though we all never talk for so long le, we will still be as close and all. Somehow I just have this confidence in my family(: Dont ask me why.

Darl and Partner!! Dont need to say la, we will always be the way we are(: Meet up soon alrights! And please my both dears, do not be affected by those nonsense le k. Carian is here to pray for you guys! Be like me, xue hui fang kai yi qie. You see, even if you miss someone, cant this cant that, no mood to do this and that, whats the point right, BE SMART. Dont let anyone affect you. If that person is feeling the same way for you then good la, but what if he/she is not. So stupid right. SOOO, be smart!(:

My 2A3 clique! YES, I hope we can meet up before results collection, but I think I will be so nervous until I wanna mati. I shall consider first HAHA. Love you guys as always(:

And as for you.. Hmm, I know you wont get to read this. But, WO AI NI! You are in my mind always. Catch up soon k(: Take care always, and dun be so pessimistic hao ma? You can do it((: I have faith in you and your capability((:



Carian ponned sch today. Sore throat. Today is Carys' birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISSY!((: One year older le, please dont cry so often, and take jiejie's thing without permission, and please dont steal my food and cry when I dont give you cold drinks, and dont always steal mummy away from me hor! Mummy is mine too hor. Mummy like love you more than me lorr. Shall screw you up when you come back from kindergarden. HAHA. I love you sissy!!

12.25PM
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]