Thursday, January 11, 2007
Ponned school today, because I only have 50min worth of Geog H1 lecture. Whats the point right? Travel for 1h plus just to attend an introductory lecture? Spare me. Went Kinderland with parents, maid and sissy. Then went to Ministry of Manpower with mum to do her work, eat there and go to her office. Slack awhile then went to meet clique(:
Happy Birthday MINGS GOR! Hope you have enjoyed your stay in SA! Though I know that you dun really like it there, but I hope you will perservere on there, and do well alright. Do not give up so easily. For what you have said and your school's motto:"Nobody is here by chance" Im sure you went to SA with a beautiful hope in hand by God. So use your time wisely, love God, love SA, love your future alright(:Went to get my pay today at Forum, visited DKKF's staffs. Everybody is still the same. HAH. Then visited gong at CK. Did something damn lame la, go read her blog then know le. HAH. AY, I think I got abit too wrong frequency today. HAH. Sort things out le. OH MANN, this kinda thing also can sort out ar. HAHA. LOVE LAOGONG SO MUCH!(: Can see her in 3 days time lo! HEH. I miss my family of frens too. Gretchen, Qings.. ): Ate at some Hongkong restaurant at Kovan and gave Wanyi and Mings a treat(: I think the food there not bad la, may go back to eat one day. HAH. The pasta is nice(: We ate 3 desserts. 2 Megabig Icekachang look alike and cement look alike sesame paste. Tabulated up to 85bucks plusplus. EX AR. Bought my concession pass for 27.60 bucks! Then top up my ezlink. I spent so much today): Shall pon PDP(Known as CCA in TJ) talk tomo, PDP exhibition, cos I dun have to join the Choir to sing tomo. So I guess I will zoom home by 130 bah. HEH, Cos 1230 fangxue. Then I will try to sort out many things. I think I need some quiet time with God, have been feeling damn weird and horrible recently, and I guess only Gong knows the reasons. I really dunno what to do with myself la. Go JC le, mix sch le, Im still liddat. Forget it la. Gone case le. Swimming next week. Yes, time to show off my fat legs and stomach. GOSH, save me from the embarassment la. Cant believe TJ ask us to swim for PE. I will make sure my menses come everytime there is PE. Haiyah. I know I will regret, but there is no point doing things that Ive no confident of doing.
Written by; ♥cariann