Saturday, January 20, 2007
My first dinner with TJChoir today. I was super high!(:
While all of us walked out of the main gate, somebody suddenly sang Irama Belia(SYF setpiece 2003) and all of us started singing like mad people. Then the J1s were like singing sunset(SYF setpiece 2005), Lenora, Mengting and I joined in and woke the neighbours up(: We sang and sang, and Louis with his another friend was behind us singing too. It was a warm sight. I like it when everybody is close tgt.
He is damn mean to me laa. Anyway I was shocked that he took the initiative today to call me in school after his lesson. Spent time singing and crapping. I think our duets are quite nice(: Kinda excited for the audition(: Hope everything goes on well. Blended well with Weixin and Perlin(; Thanks for to our 3 managers for helping us photostat lyrics and coming down to the recital room=X Chunhan arr, U made it so damn obvious today! SPANK U AR. And Clovis! Why you go anyhow malu me, luckliy Carian has attained the highest level of being calm, so no matter how much suans I get from people it wont affect me(X
So honoured, my senior went home with me today, sent him to the busstop nearest to my house there. Chatted the whole way, spoke abt certain stuffs. HAH. Aiyah, thruout the whole journey we are in ampchio mode. Dunno what to say, you gotta be there to listen to our contents. HEH. Why you go tell conductor about that! Aiyoh, you malu me again. Shoots. I was inspired by my student conductor today, AHH, and I finally experience the feeling of admiring someone. HAH. He is damn pro la. Compared to me, a lousy PL Choir SC, IM nothing. Hmmm, shall learn from him some skills((: He got a twin(X
You are too popular for me to even enter your buffer zone. But I thank God for letting me know you, and thank you for always being by my side and always taking the initiative(:
12.35PM
Written by; ♥cariann