♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Feedback from many-Same complains of not being able to enter my blog. Zodips told me its something to do with my skin. Hokay, I guai I change it. If you still cannot see, I suggest you go change a new com=X

Totally cant sleep. Im neither excited or scared for school. Prolly just cause too many things happened to me today and it sets me pondering. My stuff, dont bother, its over. Its about them. Mr Germs called me at night, asking me if Mrs Germs is alright. I mean, I dont know. She haven replied my sms at all. Sensed the anxiety in Germ's voice. Tried to help save the situation by trashing Germs. She is really such a woodblock and have zero knowledge what Mrs Germs want. She cried while speaking to me. I almost cried too. Mann. Online with Mrs Germs, she daoed me. HAIZ. Germs told me its not my fault about the break, IM relieved. Yet on the other hand sad. I learnt that they didnt wanna tell me for fear that I will breakdown, really I wont. I will in fact be happy for you guys. You look too negatively of me le.

Im inspired by what you say: "School reopening does not mean the ending or closing of something, it will be an addition of new dreams, but old ones will never be wiped away." I sincerely hope that Mr and Mrs Germs can be back together again. Im awaiting for the good news kay(;

Self control can really cause the death of many hearts. I think its so silly.

She will understand your intention soon dear.

She likes you, just that she doesnt know how to tell you that.

Written by; cariann
[back to top .]