♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Monday, January 15, 2007

Currently waiting for Peishan to send me some hw to do. NANXIAO go scold me ask me to be more hardworking=X Yeah, I admit Im kinda slacky laa, and kinda depriving others who are much more hardworking and wanna study in TJ. Yikes. I think I have to change my attitude before my everything in TJ is taken away):

Have been reflecting on my behaviour towards many things. I guess Im sucha bad girl! Naughty mann. But Im sure after my stay in TJ as well as mixing with all the guaikias, I will change for the better and get least distracted(:

Gong quitting her job officially on Tues. Tendered resignation letter le. Hope she and G come crash TJ la, as what they have planned(:

Saw some opposition party selling their annual newsletter at Kovan today, and my mum bought it. Then we saw Sylvia Lim, and my mum go tell her Im her supporter I was like HUH, I beg your pardon. But I have to peihe my mum then I went to shake her hand and I swear everyone was staring at us like as though we are trying to rub shoulders or what la. But I guess they are ok bah, read their newsletter, rather enriching.

Swimming on Tues. EEPS. Why haven it* arrived yet. I dunwanna swim!! Anyway if I really needa swim, Im gonna find Clemmy and swim with her. We say hao le, swim breaststroke tgt if there is a need for some 1.5km thingy. One good thing abt that stroke. It gives people a broad shoulder and flatter chest. Yes, thats what I want. HAH.

Choir tomo till 8pm, Im confused. Have I really appear and set such an impression of me in you?
Gong is right, Im weird.

Wearing TKSS' uniform tomorrow(:

2.40pm
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]