Thursday, January 04, 2007
Before I forget this;
270207(:
YAY.
Lets see if we can last a year(: Im sure we will. Love you. Meet up soon! Im counting down hors(:
Finally bought a new hp! YAY. And the plan change le, I have 1100 free smses instead of the usual 600. GOSH, Im sure my hands will ache from all the massive smsing! But Im happy so yeah. Smsing her has been a usual routine in my life la, what if she starts schooling? She wont have time for me, and I will be so sad! HAHA. Ok back to my issue! I got my N80 finally! YAY. Its like Ive been trying my best to protect my darling hp for these few days la. Too bad I dont have a hp pouch, shall go hunt for it too? Billabong got HP pouches anot ar?
Confirm le, I will be going for a short trip soon! Somewhere in April. To sansanxin! Dont you think that life has become very hectic? All the weird weird things and all. If I can migrate to some other countries it will be even better la. Singapore is too stressful le, the people, the memories, the everything.
OGL camp tomo and Sat. Daycamp la, so no big deal. Helps me lose weight too, since we have to prac mass dancing.
I think Im beginning to enjoy and like TJ. Its kinda fun, and its a pity some people are gonna leave, and a new batch is coming in. True as it can be, people come and go, but only true friends leave footprints in you. Alright, not the right time for emo-ing. HAHA.
Sis, I think you really understand me quite well, haha, like reading a book liddat. Hope to stay close and bond better with you.
Love, Carian (:
1.20PM
Written by; ♥cariann