♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Friday, January 05, 2007

Actually dunwanna blog de. But hands itchy la. Got an impt task today. Thats to organise a group of people to sing for BOND007 night. HEE. We are in the Acapella group la, which means singing songs kinda thing? Chose the song "When you believe" and was kinda put in charge la. I maintained the Sop1 and my OGL which is also a fellow choir member from TJ took care of the altos. We did quite well, except for the blending part=X Cos some people abit too much energy le. But never mind, with Carian around, everything will be ok(:

Prepared scores and minus1 for them the min I get back home. Tiring. Busy. You name it all. Left school at 640 and return home at 740. Ate dinner at only 940. OMG, will get fat very easily de lor. Sms people, then come msn, 10min later say byebye to them, now come back to prac song, otherwise how to teach right.

Im glad my senior from Choir kinda eager that I will go Choir. HEH. Then I was like:"WHOI, HAOHAO GUAN ZHAO AR." Meaning must take care of me ar. HAHA. TJ people are kinda nice la I think.

Went home with a guy today--'' Joel bah. Not bad looking. TOLD YOU TJ FULL OF SHUAI PEOPLE LE DUN BELIEVE. Then I dunno why see him le, he wave then I wave then we started talking from one journey to the end. HA. Like got so many things to say liddat, when I only notice him today=P Maybe Im just a born chatterbox la. Spoke to this handsome guy today. He was like asking me what combi I going out of no where in the middle of his convo with his friends about WWF. Then he sat behind me today in the bus during amazing race. OMG. Handsome la, and we started talking abt hardgay--'' Also dunno why, Esther is right, taurus taohua yun very good this year=P
Received an unexpected testimonial from this guy on Friendster. We added each other today in the TJ Hub while doing our combi selection. LOL. I think its really weird la. So many weird things happen to me today. Boys talked to me, I feel ok and not as inferior le. Cos, I found out that my OG is actually not that WAH anymore. I use to think that Im very lousy. But actually I found out that this TKGS girl who came in thru DSA with 16 got into arts, and I got into Science?--'' He* got thru appeals with 12. That person also appeals. And someone with 18 got thru appeals also. OMG. HAHA. Somehow TJ's standard like dropping ar. Hmmm. Oh yah, come to think of it, my OG got quite a number got handsome guys la. But too bad everybody all very smart so too bad. All diff class de confirm. Well~ Its true la, people will change for a new year. They will.

Gong was saying that we became mature le, at least we dun think so much le, but not true la, I think as much, just that prolly Ive no time to say it out and stuff it in my mind. As for her, I dunno. I dunno hows she is feeling. I dunno leh.

Everyday wake up at 6 return home at 730++ I will die soon. I really will.

Thank you for that(: Gosh, I miss you.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]