Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Well, really got to thank my parents for going late night shopping with me. My Xmas present from them;
Gallaz Black Jeans from Surfbabe INSTEAD of my green shoes(:
EDC by Esprit white shirt=X
Hat from the same shop(:
Billabong Hp Strap:/
Billabong shorts((:
And a new hp coming soon!!((:
Oh mann, Im so blessed. But somehow Im not that that that happy. Something seemed to be missing. As weird as it can be, I was chatting with 2 boys online yesterday. VERY weird, because I usually dont talk to any-Im kinda anti guys or sth. Except for Kenny, the other one is erm, gives me a weird feeling. No good no good. Chatted quite late to the night asking abt each other's life. And Im happy I did not make any wrong choices in the past and the present. Otherwise I would have died-A horrible one. Esther dear came online and she is the only girl Im talking to. Weird la, everything is just too weird for a Christmas Eve 2006. I did not enjoy it at all. Is it true that people tend to get rather touchy before a festive season? I dunno. The weird thing is, if I didnt remember wrongly, I caught some tears rolling down my cheeks while travelling home. You know, when you didnt think about anything and stare into blanks? And then the next moment, you realised that you are tearing. I guess only Esther understands this feeling. Christmas Day is yet just another day. So boring. I think this year's one is worst. At least Ive someone I like to spend it with me last year, and the previous and the previous previous year. All of the sudden, everything just stopped. Just liddat. Kenny, I know you are trying your best to entertain me already, but really, nobody can cure me just liddat. If its so easy to even get cured, I would have been cured long long time ago. Yah, enjoy your day watching death note2. HEE. And Benedict Tan! You seem to have forgotten everything already. You are so cool. Not.
Im looking for a rainbow, somewhere in the sky, wishing for a miracle just for you and I. I dream of pretty flowers, a garden of my own. I pray that I would colour this empty world of mine. Tis the season to be jolly. HOHOHOHO. Merry Xmas to the world. Spread the love people, spread it`
Written by; ♥cariann