♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Weird. Woke up straight away after a dream and couldnt return back to slp again, and now Im suffering from the after effects of it=X Oh yah, redken products really rocks laa, my hair has improved, Im so proud of myself cos I was the one that bought it was my own money, mind you, 1 bottle of 300ml costs me 24.90. Totally made of gold. And Im not rich ok, spending such money really make me xingtong. *OUCHES* Or is it *OUCHS* Whats the prural form of it ar. Bwhahas. I have to work 4 consecutive hours before I can recoup my loss mann.

Now it comes the news flash! GUESS WHAT. My dieting works. 2 minutes ago I weighed myself. 46kg(: Alright, its 1 more to go and I will be happy. So I will have to perservere on for another week at least. The process is tough but at last I tried, so even if I give up I wont regret, cos I really tried my best mah(: Knowing Gretchens's weight really pull me down, we are of the same height yet she is 41kg, what if Im 41 too? Wonder what will I be like? WOW. That goes to show I really have too much unneccesary fats in my body.

After I lose some more weight, I intend to go to Sentosa for suntanning and get that golden tan, alright I somewhat comprehend that fact that Asians cant possibly get such a splendid tan, normally we just get charred or black thats all. But I just dunwan to be so fair. Confirm cant ask Esther they all de, everybody like anti recreational de lorr, I need someone sporty and enthu to go with me, cos I will churn out tons of crap de, and not everybody can tolerate it=X

No wonder my hair is so frizzy, its cos of Qing's iron. HUO SHOU ZUI LEH. But thank God its better. When I meet her Im so gonna throw the iron thing back to her with anger. WHAHAS.

Dont understand, why people like so slp so much. 6 hours a day is more then enough la. I think I consumed too much magarine le la, now Im so hyper rama. Even in the morning also hyper. Well, thats me! *Flashes big smile*
Can somebody come online to talk to me... wo hen men!!!
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]