♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Friday, December 08, 2006

Today was a rather erm, how to say, horrible yet not exactly horrible day. Ok, confused is the word, I dunno why am I confused, I dunno why. Just dun feel too well. Fever last night plus some problems insight really gave me dark eyerings. Something is amiss, alas-My sister got sick too.

My parents suspect that Im up to some hanky panky since Im up till the wee hours. They saw me watching youtube and chatting via msn. They suspect that Im watching porn and chatting to outsiders. Madcow. Im so totally not interested in naked bodies neither am I interested in talking to people I dunno. Im an introvert. HA!

Played the word game with Ezah and Mad. I chose the letter L and there are these blanks we have to fill in. Occupation ladaldala. Then Mad suddenly exclaimed. L for occupation ar, LESBIAN! OMG, since when Lesbian became an occupation? Then I was like, so you trying to say Lesbians only be lesbians after 8 hours a day, after they work they become normal ar. GOSH. I was rolling on the floor laughing. Just totally funny.

Served some customers, damn haolian. Made a sale, $190. But I dun have commission so too bad. I tried on the brown puffy skirt I all along set my eyes upon. Mad willling to give me a staff discount of 50% HEEHEE. I like it and Mum allow so YAY!

I think I became very girly nowadays, and thats bad, so uncarian like. Well, must be those hormones of mine. I think my hair is charred from the straightening, so I might cut it short or even shave it since it is spoilt.

I think I cant stand her anymore, and I really hope I can get away from her. Her thoughts, her thinkings are just so haiz. I dun seem to be able to talk to her anymore. Should I end all these? What a pity. But I dun even understand her at all, those promises, those everything, I got nothing, Im like a stupid ricecooker for her.

I threw away the last memory of us, I just found it in my cupboard a few days ago. Everything is over... Totally over.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]