♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Thursday, December 21, 2006

Today is quite a bad day for me. WTH. I thought I was a very goodfriend to you, I thought I was impt to you, but what did I get in the end? Nothing.

You cause me to be late almost everyday. This one I dont mind.
You expect me to wait for you everyday. This one, I dont mind either.
Though I know Ive an impatient character, I will always wait for you for at least 15minutes under your block, sometimes when I sense that sth isnt right, I will go up to your house, this one, I dont mind either.
I keep getting scolded and suaned by you, this one I seemed to have manage to swallow my own tears inwards. I dont mind either.
I have to see your black face everyday, this one I dont mind either.

Im not trying to say that Im an angel or what, but why must you be so mean to me today? I keep calling you to wake you up, because I know you have the tendency to sleep in. Sometimes even my own parents have to call you cos they seem to know that everytime the moment I wake up I will call you.
But why do you have to be liddat to me today. Stood outside of your doorstep for 10min without being greeted still never mind, I sit down at the staircase there to wait for you, you told me you haven eaten your breakfast, ok never mind I wait outside. The moment you are finally ready to step out of the door, I get honged by you. "Why are you so stubborn? Why must you wait for me? I told you to go already, why are you still waiting?" This, I get from you. But have you ever imagine that if it wasnt for my call, you could still have been sleeping, you will be so late for work...

I gave up having my dad to drive me to work so as to take public transport with you, you know how much Ive to persuade him to give me that little freedom, but why didnt you cherish it? Am I some nagger to you? Am I really so irritating to you? You call me only when you need help with your work or when you need help with your crush. Whenever I speak abt my probs, you just shut me off. Hello, you are suppose to be my bestfriend, if I cant even tell you my own probs, then whats the point of having you? I feel so hopeless, I think Ive been your rice cooker. The automatic kind. Dun need to press any button and Im there for you already. But what are you to me? Just bestfriend in name. You call me your bestfriend when you want me to buy that diesel green shirt, or what DandG heels. You will cuddle to me and "I know my bestie is the best right?" Excuse me, Im no money tree of yours. Im poor, and poor enough. Even if Ive the money I wont spend it on you. I haven bought anything for myself and yet you expect me to buy that 109bucks shirt for you? Let me think again mann.

You borrowed my only specs and returned me after 2 days. Do you know how much Ive struggled without my specs? I know my degree is low la, but still? Do you know now Im suffering from some eye irritations, and you dun even know abt it. I have to drip in 3 kinds of different medicine everyday. Did I tell you about it? NO. You just happy happy took away my specs without caring if there is anything wrong with me. I doubt you even know when Im happy or sad. The doctor told me not to wear contacts anymore, on that day itself I hinted you that I cant live without my specs, I wanna see how you will react, HOW DID YOU REACT? "Huhhh, I really want mahh." Ok lorr, I nice, I lend you, but what did I get in return?!?

The little things I ask from you, go dinner with me once you get ur pay, or shop with me after you get your pay. You promised me. BUT, after a few days you tell me "Sorry, I spend it all le. Next month ok?" HUH??!!! Next month?! I save money just to go out with you, you happily tell me next month. Then when you want me to go out with you to buy this buy that, I still go. Have I rejected you before? NO. Then you will be like "You are rich mah, ur parents this that this that.." HELLO, is this the way to talk? Who are you to compare money with me, when you are always spending on worthless things?! Hello Kitty Keychain, some Pooh bear thingy. Cute things then buy, not practical also buy. You tell me, where got money left???

You told me you wanna go cut hair with me, I didnt cut my hair, and I waited for you, now you tell me u dunwanna cut le. OMG MANN, what is this??? You told me you cant spend alot cos u wanna buy that Nokia Hp without contract and that Hp is your top priority now, ok that one I understand, but now, why are you spending worthlessly on Xmas presents for your friends? People say they want softtoys you buy for them, then I say I want what I dont see you buying for me also. (Ok, I have never asked you to buy anything b4.) Have you ever wonder if your that group of friends are treating you well? You told me you dun like him, you wanna forget him ask me to help, ok I tried. Then you keep hoping that he will turn up for dunno what outings, come to my house in the middle of no where just to tell me you wanna borrow my clothes or my specs to meet him or your friends. Then I anyhow anyhow comment that what you intend to wear or tie your hair is nice, you give me that laughter. Then I ask you if you like him anot, you say "Oh whatever, I dun care abt him" IF YOU DUN CARE ABT HIM THEN WHY ARE YOU SO EXCITED TO MEET HIM?? I rather you just tell me you like him, that one, I wont feel as irritated and wont feel that you sucha hypocrite. And how you want me to help you when you get denying the fact? You want me to help him and you when you "dun like" him? Siao. Im not so free la pls.

I dunwanna be your rice cooker le. Im sick and tired. Just let me off. Ive enough probs myself. Probs I cant even tell you. HAHH. Joke.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]