♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, December 10, 2006

Thank you Sherry for today, otherwise I would have died while working. Shall post up your picture as a tribute. Better be honoured, though I know you will never get to see it cos you are damn hip hop de, dunno anything abt the internet. Thank you and rock on.

Oh yah your hair is nice too.

Today I went to tease her abt the cleaner uncle, then she kicked me so hard. I think she is mad la, yet interesting. HAHA.

Ivy went to cancel my Monday off day and I was so angry, all my other offdays are so jumbled up squeezed towards the weekends, and thats like depriving me from going out with my friends. Kindee ask me not to be rude or what when I talk to my boss, but HOHO, I manage to fight for my rights, so I have extra off days now. WHAHAHAS. YAY! Shall start planning what to do during my offdays. Bwhahas.

Oh yah, Im so happy my hair is long enough to bun up with my beloved clip!

And oh, yah, I use the phone all the while during my slack time, I mean I dun go to the extend of taking pics all the while, though I admit I use my hps to tou pai Sherry. WHAHAS.

Gong, I finally understand what you said by staring into space and tearing. Cos I guess thats happening to me too, esp when Im bored and emo. Hey, I really hope you can forget germs la. She is treating you like a ricecooker pls, except that she is cooking friedrice out of you, she add in some salt and pepper to add some variety into your life, but after everything you still get hurt. Tell me, 为什么要爱一个人会那么难?既然那么难,当初什么就不应该开始。From this I gather that I will never be anybody's ricecooker. Jiayou laogong you are forgetting germs real fast and Im happy for you. Anyway, I have never really supported you guys to be tgt. I mean, you know the reason. Get me out of this too pls.

Dead, my entire mind is totally filled with you la, and if you are reading this ar! WHERE ARE YOU!

Oh wells.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]