Sunday, December 17, 2006
Stupid!! Bestfriend you are so stupid I dun like you! Not. HAHA. Hj came to my house to borrow my specs, seriously I see nth abt it, nth nice abt it and I was abt to condemn spectacle hut le. YUCKS. I think I wanna sell my specs to her for 50 bucks la, cos I wanna get another one, something more suitable for my rounded face. So fat, must get sth to deround it. HAHA. Today was the 2nd day of the sales, not bad, DKKF earned 8K. And DKKT 6K. Imagine there isnt this sale, so it will be 16k and 12K. Imagine how rich Club21 is? Not forgetting Emporio Armani, Dorce and G, twelve21, Kids21 blahblahblah. Today earn 1million lo. Throw rotten eggs at them la, Im jealous. HAHA. They said some unkind things to me today, I was very sad, didnt know what to do. Mad said sth like, this meimei ar, dun even look like a girl, everybody pls fork out some money and buy her a bra. OMG. This is so mean. Yes, its the breast prob again. Im too flat for a sec4. And I only have Sbs. Oh god, suddenly feel so sad for myself. Big breast very nice meh. Yucks. Ok, Im determined to eat papaya with milk everyday la. HOHO. Bestie spent so much for that outing, like for what leh, also dunno if he really coming anot, maybe only bah right. I dun understand why must you do sth to impress him, its like it should be a two way thing, let nature take its course, Im sure there will be some other better people out there for you. And I always believe that if u like someone and that someone like you back, its damn xinfu. I mean who knows he already like you like siao there le right, just that he have no guts to open his stupid mouth.
So bestfriend, relax and pray hard. ACTUALLY you shld be praying hard that u can be promoted, and not wish for any other unimpt things leh. The thing is on Monday. And Im worried for you, its just that I dun sae it out. When can you start growing up? Understand that ur parents and I, including my own parents are worried for you? The amt of attention we showered on you, esp me as a fren, yet u cant even be bothered, all you care is him.. Esplanade tomo, dots of all places there again. really know how to choose place ar jie. Yupps, Im gonna drink again. This time round I will drink the right flavour, who knows I may even drink 2. See my mood first. Mustnt be too drunk, otherwise somebody will complain to my mama. HA. Mum's hp is Sherry's hp. LOL. Anyway I think Im gonna change it soon. By the 19th. Yupps. Shall go upload somemore songs into my hp, abit bored with it le. Went home today alone, listened to those songs in my hp, GOSH, damn saddening can all the songs. Make me miss her more only. GOSH. Went to Granny's house, ate some stuff from Aust, freshly picked strawberries from there, very nice. HAH. Came home and bestie came over, crap abit like for 5min then go online. AHH! My life is so boring ang monotonous. And laogong, I dun understand how you even use idols to forget people, if only its so easy, I would have done it so long ago. How you even manage to do that? Pls, dun suffer alone... Share with me your probs.
Written by; ♥cariann