Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Sian. Didnt know staying at home can be sucha chore. I hate to stay at home, but there is really nobody free and avaliable to go out with me=X
Went out with Alden, his gf and Joyce yesterday. We had a blast la, ate at cartel and it was Alden's treat. ZAI. Shld have chosen the more ex pasta. HAHA. Then we had viking, 8 scoops of icecream with tons of brownies, took many pics and crap. Serious talk for awhile then left that place. Oh gosh, I so love my feelers.

Look at my feelers, alright, its just hair. WHAHAS. And I think I look more and more like Alden as I grow up. Look at our features.

Them(:

The 'sweet' couple(:
After that we went Kbox to sing until dunno when then took a cab home. HAHA. Had so much fun pls. Going to Joyce's house is like so cool mann, get to paint my nails-BLACK. HAHA. My mum confirm wont allow de lorr.
Slept at 4plus. YES, Im so happy I found someone that sleeps so late. Watch tv and then fell asleep suddenly. I think its so funny.
In the afternoon today, went to Chinatown to get some beads for her bf. WHAHAS. Sweet ar somebody, bought a hair straighener and I wonder hows her hair now. HAHA.

Auntie at chinatown. Oh godd.
Hohos, I think I rather go to work then stay at home pls. So boring. Well, thats bout it.
I wanna be 19 quick. I wanna leave this place.
Written by; ♥cariann