♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, December 03, 2006

She is getting interesting and I like it. HAHA.

Smsed gong again, and I became so sad la. Perhaps we really think too much le. DUN THINK DUN THINK DUN THINK LE LAR. And lets not be ricecookers le ar. Giving in so much then get nothing in return. HOHO.
Gonna have a romantic night with family on Tuesday. At some bridge where couples always breakup according to Gong. WHAT IS THIS LA. GO SOMEWHERE WHERE PEOPLE ALWAYS BREAKUP?? HAHA. Wanna go always go wishing tree then pray that you get some dunno what mah right. Ok, I admit, I keep thinking of what to eat for dinner that night, sorry la, I like to eat mah, you guys plan the activity, I plan what to eat lorr.
I dunwanna go Kbox cos I think its a waste of money cos I cant sing, hence I decided to join them only after their K. After that lets go eat icecream and be taitais. Gong made a funny remark that I wanna bring my money to my coffin, yahlar, I admit Im too thrifty la. But what to do... I got big things to establish wor(:

Today ate some glutinous rice thingy. Alright I dunno how to spell. DAMN OILY PLS. MANN, I see sherry lum eat then I go copy end up eat until whole gastric wanna burst. Stupid her. Hmph(:
Suppose to off tomo, then Sherry Lum ask me to off on Tuesday. WHALAO. But its ok la. HAHA! must help to shift things ard tomo, do spring cleaning and stuff.. YAWNS. But its ok la. Farezah not working tomo, I cant play with her le. All our act lian games, pretend we are street fighter characters what high kick low punch! HAHA. So funny, then today she go tell me dirty jokes and I reprimanded her instead! HAHA. Cant believe that a 19 year old can what liao. HMM.

Sherry smack my head today, dunno to be happy anot, but her smile ar! SO KE AI PLS! HAHA. Feel like squeezing her. Oh, I told her she walk very mann, and her hair very bung. HAHA. But cannot lar, later she sack me. HAHA.
So sad her off days are coming soon. And I happen to know sth abt her. TEEHEE! So happy. WHAHAS.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]