Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Saw something quite interesting today.
Good teachers tell,
great teachers explain,
great teachers demostrates,
and the superior teachers inspires.
Ah yes, I was so inspired by the sentence. Indeed, it really made sense. HAH.
Work is fine, made official that Madelene Goh is the supervisor. *Earthquake* cum *Volcano eruptions* cum *typhoon*. Oh mann. Luckily Im leaving soon. Calculated my pay so far, oh mann, pls slap me somebody. I think its too little la, cos those people there keep asking me to go back early as there is really nothing for me to do la. Summer collection come in le, Ezah told me to try on some clothes, I think this top is nice, I wanna buy!

Alright ignore the fats and ugly face and neck, look at the top, damn nice right!
Oh cool, I just found out sth rather shocking. She might be the next president or sth. Wow, seems like luck is really with her. Why am I always the one struck with the unpleasant things? Kena hurted also me, the one that did the most crying is also me. Everything is me, why cant something nice happen to me?
*&^#%&*$^%(*&$
Did something so stupid yesterday, I go sms a wrong person, people will confirm think that Im nuts la, go send those nonsense. Gosh, embarassing.
Argh, Ezah is off tomo, I will be stuck with those aunties alone. So boring. Somemore Esther is in Korea, OMG I wanna cry la, Im so bored with my work. Oh yah, Esther! Thats so sweet of you to send me that msg when you are in Korea! Hurry come back k! Bring some snow back if you can(X I think my new blog song is nice. Shall go Kbox to sing it one day! HAHAS.
You are avoiding me, and I can sense that.
Written by; ♥cariann