Friday, December 01, 2006
Prom is overr lorr. Everything is cool, everybody is pretty except me, I look fat. WHAHAS.
I bought a black dress from some Jap shop, and a purple dress from Isetan and tons of necklaces and accessories. HAHA. Shall compensate my parents with my first pay. $276 for 6 days, easy money hor?
My fave task is to pick up the phone and greet "Good _____, Dk Kids! Who are you looking for? Ivy? Sorry she is serving at the moment who are you speaking?" HAHAHAHA, so funn hor? Then I like to stand behind the counter and kpo, help to take off the sensor tag and fold those thingmajigs. So fun so fun!!
I made many new friends, Sherry Lum, Ivy Ho and Faezah. HAHA. All of them are so much older than me, except Faezah who is only 19. She is damn crap ok. Whack me play with me, joke with me and all. So fun! Then she talk to me abt her bf how he is treating her and stuff, shared with her my experiences( though I know its not very erm, constructive.)Apparently, humans of both genders are the same when it comes to r/s, when they are sick of you they call you names demoralise you and stuff. Hence I promise that the next time I get into anything silly is when I grad. When everybody becomes mature and when Hyun Bin comes to Singapore to marry me. I kinda wanna be a nun, no worries abt guys trying to be funny. HAHA.
Every hour earning 6 bucks is so little la, have to scrimp and save for every meals outside. Qings and me ate some cheapo food at Wisma, totally trying to be funny. I tried to be even funnier, save money until go wisma buy cha shao bao from fortunate restaurant. $2? Cheap like nobody's business. Subsequently I head towards Orchard tower to eat porridge with my collegues. So lame hor. Like ahma liddat, I cant believe myself eating porridge and salted eggs with some black sauce, I mean come Orchard is go Cafe cartel, NYDC those type right? Haiz. People eat liddat lose weight, I eat liddat gain weight lor! What is this leh.
Everyday also wear the same things, Club 21's shirt and jeans or my blackpants. So sian, cant believe that I wear my pants twice a week. YUCKS RIGHT. Just cant believe it. Im so filthy HAHA.
Shall persevere on, get the money and buy the stuffs I want. Yes, for the money, Carian can do anything, that includes eating porridge everydae. But then again, if I stay home I will have better food lorr. HEE. But then again, for the money and my future. WO PING LE!(:
Gosh, she is just so pretty, one of the only reason that keeps me out of bed to go to work. Hope she gets well soon.. She went to the doctor today so sad so sad. HAIZ.
Written by; ♥cariann