♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Saturday, December 09, 2006

Outing with bestie, bought a clip. Yes, I like it. HAHA. She spent $70 plus I spent $9 plus. Then blah blah blah. Gosh, I dunwanna repeat the story le lar. So sian. LOL. Just so not happy with her, I think she not happy with me too cos Im always on the phone and she doesnt have a handphone and blah blah blah. So she brought to go see her dream handphone and I realised it cost $698 and she say die die she wanna get it? Dots right. Anyway, Im gonna change hp soon. To some Nseries or sth. See first la, I like sliding hps, and not my present one. So not nice. And Im so gonna go to Fresh Imp to get my adidas lookalike jacket. So nice! HAH.

Totally trying to be funny, bestie keeps on talking about her crush. Say what if she got a hp she and him might dunno dunno what. Then say she wanna him to go for the Zouk out with her friends, yet she dunwan him to come yet she wanna him to come. I mean want then want la. Whats there to hide. Alright I know that I shldnt say all these cos I myself is rather kou shi xin fei, say things not from my heart kinda thing, ok I deserve a tight slap, but still? I just cant stand it.

Im so tired of everything, just kill me, nobody understands me at all.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]