Friday, December 29, 2006
Oh yah. I suddenly remember that Esther was like saying that my hair looks like Mei Tian in Hana Kimi. Brown and straight. OK I appreciate it and shall treat it as a compliment. HAH.
Cutting it tomo at some place la. Hope to get my ideal hairstyle(: The gay hair I call it. Shall thin it and layered it. HAHA. Im gonna get coloured contacts too. WHOOTS.
Dad told me that he will be getting me Nseries HP with Wi Fi connection which means I can use my handphone to log in msn! HAHA. And he will be getting me a laptop if I successfully get into TJ, which means I must get below 20points for Os. OMG. So sweet right but of cos I hope I can get below 15 la, what below 20, oh mann, I studied hard for Os de k. MUSTNT DISAPPOINT THEM. JIAYOU CARIAN!
And oh I may be changing my name. HEH. Shocking but yea. Its either the whole thing or the surname(ok long story). Does Carian Siyuen Tham-Lim sounds nice? Or Carian Siyuen Lim or Carian Siyuen Tham(my name). OR Carian Lim Siyuen OR Carys(CAE-ris) Lim Siyuen or what. OMG. Im having a hard time thinking of what name I want. But most probably we are asking the fortune teller to help us out here. Scarly my name ends up being Carian
(whatever surname)FA CAI or XIAOLING. OMG. Slap me first. I rather have my old name. But once sth is changed, it can never be amended. Must really consider.
I wanna get my 3rd piercing sometime this year. Marks the end of 2006? HEE. Probably on my right ear or the left since Ive only 2 ears(lame). But I really got to find out whats the hidden meaning of piercing the left or right ear, cos I heard that if you go pierce your left ear you are actually some lesbian. I mean I dunno, I just heard abt this. NOT I SAY DE AR.
Mum seemed to be like some opposition party la. I want this she dun let, I want that she dun let, luckily dad gives me the green light. HEE. Oh no, I think im like some naughty girl now. Shoots.
Anyway thanks gor for pei-ing me tonight. LOL. And somemore help me carry that induction cooker all the way from Isetan to Kovan=X Sorry la, kinda make you my slave. Oh and thanks for being my photographer, I think your skills are not bad--> INDIRECTLY saying that I look nice on those pics. HAHA. Shall put it online one day. HAHA. OH MANN IVE SUCHA THICK SKIN LA. Well, its better than me being negative the whole day=X
Watching girls out loud on Youtube. OMG, show u guys sth DAMN nice. TYRON. HAHA. Watch the whole part of Wendy's confession for him and then the kissing part. I TELL YOU, its very sweet, I think I can even feel how xinfu Wendy is when he kissed her. OMG. Very nice. Watch from Esp2 and onwards. Very nice. HAH. I wanna know Tyron too. Oh mann. My prince charming(: Watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v0PQ-PF9bk&NR THEN watch my darling here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9bQu4ZJlE8&mode=related&search= So sad that ella show haven been uploaded yet): Shall wait. HAHA.
Should I be their lightbulb on Saturday? Abit dun feel like going. Hmmm. Ok shall show sth again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOUQfE_PbIA OMG. DAMN FUNNY. And this:
http://www.stevenlim.net/cutesteven.wmv seriously, I think I bathe and look at myself in the mirror also look nicer la. HAHAHA. Alright, this is my own personal opinions. PLS DO NOT SUE ME. SORRY AR STEVEN.
Written by; ♥cariann