Sunday, December 24, 2006
Lol, I think this is silly. And I guess only Esther understands abt this song thingy. Behind every person you like, there will always be a sensitive song or sth. Oh mann, this song ar, oh mann! 2003, Sec4 farewell... JESSICA LEE!! The sec 1s then was dancing to this song, and JL or green dinosaur-> stupid nicknames my friend and I gave Jessica--''' She was the MC of the farewell I still remember, and that day was also the day she turned bung--''' Oh mann, why do I remember such nonsense. SLAP ME PLS.
2006, my friends and I initially used this song for the music marathorn and we even have a dance for it. OMG. Memories and memories and more memories pls. Ay, I dunno why this song reminds me of Esther Neo. OMG. SLAP ME. Wah, then if every song I hear got a memory behind then werent I be deprived of music. Ok, I shallnt relate music to any of my crushies, otherwise soon I wont have any songs left to hear. Oh god, Im so silly. Oh god, and scandal(Korean/chinese) reminds me of Gretchen baobao. SHEESH. She will be loved by Maroon5 reminds me of Althea and Nerizza.. And the list goes on.. God, I liked so many people before. BAD Carian.
Went ACJC Xmas caroling with Kenny. Ok lorr, supposedly the Gold with Honours choir la, but erm, not very fantastic. We keep criticising them=P Ok la, I know we aint pros or sth, but I think as music critics, its our job=X
Met mum, sissy and maid at Cityhall and went to shop. HAHA. I got my Billabong shorts, Billabong handphone strap and Esprit's brown cap. I wanted to get that Billabong shirt, but I dun dare to ask mum to get for me. Never mind I check de price le, Im gonna get it myself(:
My next target is; Gallaz shoes, Billabong guy's bag, Billabong guy slippers, New hp, graffiti Billabong shirt, that Sun Yanzi's necklace I saw on tv. I think that diamonded butterfly necklace looks nice(:
Rather surprised that DKNY staffs prepared 3 gifts for me. Oh mann, I was damn touched k, I use to thought that they hated me and stuff, cos they keep scolding me and such, but in the end they gave me hugs and presents before I left the shop today. I almost cried mann! Im gonna miss Mag! Sherry! EZAAA!!! So what is the lesson learnt? The unexpected happens unknowingly. Yes, I agree.
Really very happy to know them mann, Mag! Thanks for helping me always with stuffs, supporting me during my Hollywood diet. Though you keep nagging at me, but really, its through these little things that make us know each other better.
Sherry! I think you very poor thing leh, always tolerating my nonsense. Always kena teased by me and Ezah say you very bung and mann. Then you still go play with me, oh mann! Sherry!!!!
Ezah!! OMG, Im so gonna miss you ALOT mann, we practically became bestfriends or sth. And I will never forget that IM YOUR ONLY CONTACT ON MSN. Lol, funny but true.
28th is my last day there, and Mag is going over to TAKA.. Wont get to see her again anymore. Haiz.. I promise I will go back to visit and do volunteery work k. I wanna help you all fold clothes, steam clothes, wash cups serve customers la. Oh mann.
Hearing all those memorable songs make me so sad. HOHO..
Saw the toilet auntie today. Everytime get to see her at the sink there when I wash cups every morning. She will like greet me with a big smile, keep asking me if Ive eaten. Then when I off never go work, the next day she will ask me where was I. Oh mann, I quickly run down to some shop and bought her biscuits cos I couldnt find the brand of coffee she likes to drink. Sorry auntie, but really, thanks alot for cheering me up with your smile. You are so old le, yet you needa work.. Really glad to see your smile when I speak to you.
Now its abt Marvi, I think I wanna go Carrefour buy some can products and a packet of riceseeds or sth for her, so poor thing.. AIYAH.
I realised that there are many people very unfortunate around me, I shld really count my blessings mann. I think Im very fortunate le, except that my socialcircle very pathetic ar, I think everything is quite ok bah.
Made a pact to myself, for the new year I must be a good girl, and start studying and mug like hell. And also, ok this is not a pact la, I mustnt get a boyfriend from Choir. HAHAS. Cos I realised that when guys sing ar, they look really weird. Just dun like the fact that my bf is from Choir or sth, dunno why leh, I just told Kenny this today. I must look for some hunk from tennis, dragonboating, badminton, HIGHJUMP! OMG, can imagine le k!! QUAN!! So handsome!! Yah right, if only Quan is going TJ. Oh mann, I will practically CHOP him ar.
Oh yah, Bestie came to my house to sleep over last night cos her house de padlock spoil. Then I was like;
OI! You better not snore when you are sleeping ar, I will kick you de ok.
HJ: I dun snore de lorr, but ar, you dun suddenly wake me up in the middle of the night, later I cant go back to sleep I will be angry de ok!
Alright lorr, I take her word for it. I couldnt sleep until 5 plus cos she is squeezing me on my bed, OMG, 2 idiots on a bed, how to sleep!? Then she snored ok! OMG OMG OMG, literally snored pls. I cant even slp at all ok, my eyes were WIDE open for the whole night. I wonder how I even manage to pass time not moving much on the bed. Cannot tahan hence I go sleep on my arm chair in my room, too hard plus the snoring ar. OMG, I go to the hall to slp. The bugs bite me or sth damn itchy cant slp. Go and eat cheesecake--''' Grow fat le, then watch telly. OMG.
And Im amazed that Im still wide awake now. I told you I dun need slp le. Im a hyperactive kiddo.
Yupps, shall go strap my hp le while listening to songs and discovering the hidden meaning of various songs. BWHAHAS. Merrry Xmas to the world.
Written by; ♥cariann