♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I think you are sucha scumbag. You are such an oddball. You are so horrible! You are so smart, dont tell me you dunno whats my intention of asking you to go? Actually the plan would be perfect if you can just shut up and listen to what I say. JUST GO. Let my poor friend here see you the last time, get to speak to you and be closer to you. Thats my sole purpose for asking you to go. You are so gutless and cowardly. I call you to ask you to go without telling you the purpose, you sms her and claim that Im forcing you to go. Why cant you just learn to count your blessings and just accept what people have done for you? You have regretted so many times this year, I just hope to give you and my friend a good Christmas meeting, is it wrong to do that? Really, everything is just up to you la. I dun understand why am I helping people, when my own stuffs aint settled at all. I hope that you can get happiness Esther... She is sucha a ricecooker la. I finally experience it as an outsider..
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]