Tuesday, January 02, 2007
HAPPY NEW YEAR!(: Its a brand new year. YAY. Well, which means we have to go to school very very soon wor. So sad, hereby wishing all chummies who are going to school a happy and fruitful 1.5months schooling experience, and may everybody's wishes come true. For those that are going to work, may you make big bucks and please keep in mind that Carian Tham is your friend and she wants a treat(; Should all acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind? Ah yes, keep the good memories of 2006 and cast the bad ones aside. Lets embrace Year2007 with a big hug. Whooots` Oh oh Yah, I will be exactly 17 years old in 4 months plus time((: Steamboated at Grand's and went clubbing with cousins, uncles and aunties till 2plus 3 then for supper until 4 plus. Kinda cool, cos its my first time. Drank and was repeated encouraged by aunt to drink more, she refill my glass after it was emptied. By 1130, everybody was kinda high and Alden, Ruth, Joyce and me went down to the dance floor. OMG, the spotlights kinda make me blind mann, gosh, I swear I was damn high pls, screaming and shouting for no reasons. Then came the song Dont Cha and we were like screaming the lyrics all over. I didnt know my cousins can dance so well, leaving Carian jumping about without substance. I cant dance gracefully, yea, its a wellknown fact. So they taught me the robot dance, Mambo and Chacha. HAHA. I was a mega big lightbulb again, cos Alden and I were partners almost all the time, and I remembered jumping into his arms and he was spinning me around. Gosh, we were all mad. Then my uncles and aunties came down and dance too, all systems clear go. We enjoyed ourselves(: Was smsing gong the whole time yesterday, she was my countdown buddy. The 2some. She was drinking 40% content and started blabbering nonsense. Apparently she was waiting for something I know, but somehow somebody seemed to have broken her promise and disappoint my heartbroken friend. She was only alright until later 12 plus when they started saying stuffs, stuffs she refused to tell me leh. HMM. Then 1 plus I started crying and I called her to cry and scream. OMG. I think Im seriously mad! HAHA. But it ended quite soon cos she was busy with something else ar(; HAHA. As I always say, listen to your heart, its tough but you have to do that, I dunno what stage are you guys in, but Im sure you guys are getting closer and thats a good thing. Its always easy to console others, and not youself, thats why Im always ending up the one being hurt. Because I really dunno what to do with myself.
Get your happiness, I wanna see you smile. Do it soon and not regret. I HELP YOU TELL HER WANT ANOT? I feel like poking my finger into their business again. Its wrong, but I wanna help.
Written by; ♥cariann