♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Guess what! I help Ezah cut her hair todae! Not bad de k. She likes it alot. Shall show you peeps.



WHAHAS. Im so impressed with myself.
Notice her fringe, I cut that!!! WHAHAS. Come, exercise your fingers and palms, give me 1 clap, give me 2 claps, give me 11 claps! HOHO.
I somewhat only know how to cut fringes la, so people, anyone interested can call me and book an appointment. I can cut spikes too, so bungs and butches, feel freeee! LOL.

Hmm, today is the 5th day of my diet. Somewhat broke it cos I ate dinner, cos I was about to faint la people. Nvm, luckily I didnt consume rice, so its ok la hor. Yah should be. Self denial like nobody's business pls. Tomo off day, WHAHAS. Staying at home means I will eat de lor. So I rather go to work.

Bought that redken shampoo, and used their anti frizz control leave on conditioner and Kerastase anti frizz oil on my hair today. Gosh my hair is so atrocious. Wait for me my friends, once my hair is well and healthy, Im gonna meet you guys again. HAHA.
And yah, when is my hair gonna be like the past? So smooth and silky! LOL. I remember having smooth and silky spiky hair in the past. Now when I grow my hair, it became all frizzy and damn pomelo pls. WHAHAS. It just couldnt stop growing sideways la. WHAHAS. Its true that Redken's products are good la. Hmmm *Checks hair quality now* Yi xie ok! Tou fa zhi shun, ok! Tou fa you guang ze, ok! HAHA, this sentence sounds rather familar. Ella's show! HAHA.

Today's working people are great, Sherry and Faezah((: Sherry was asking me this and that, and sounded rather concern for me, so I was like "Sherry Lum, no need so guan xin wo, wo bu hui xi huan ni de, wo zhi dao ni shi ai wo de, ke shi wo bu neng jie shou." OMG, I was damn daring to ans her this way pls. So C-R-A-P~~ Joked the whole day and told Ezah many stuff and she cant believe it. WHAHAS. Totally fun la.

Got some crappy email, abt this particular song, well, I have to admit that that song is rather erm, yikes, arousing? Watched youtube and I was like closing my eyes half the time, damn M21 pls. Then I found out that it is a lesbianic song. WHAHAHS.

I thought I saw Lingyi today on the bus, WHAHAHS. Look totally like her, fair and clear skin, the hair also like that same, tall tall de, then I trailed her when we got off, I think she is heading to her gf's house la, bring pressie and food and everything. Then I was happily looking at her hair until I saw her holding a cigarette in between her fingers. Turn off, I dun like people that smokes=x Ok, it isnt Lingyi, I dunwan 1/4 population of choir to visit my blog just because I made this comment. HAHA. Btw, Lingyi left for Aust when I was in Sec2, I remember her as this pretty senior( alright I didnt know what was shuai when I was only 14. HAHA) and almost 1/4 of choir liked her in that way. And I really wonder how she manage to be so cool, ignoring those love letters and everything sent to her. Well, again, as a 14 year old, I didnt know whats a love letter so I just played a share in her "fanclub". Crap. Then it was Jessica Lee, WHAHAS. Blah blah blah blah... Wonder hows all my seniors doing now? Prolly busy with their own stuff, they no longer visit the choir le. And I think I wont visit PL choir too, somehow, there are many feelings la. Be it good or bad.

Alright I just heard that she got into a triple science class. WOW. I wonder how she manage to do that, considering the fact that we wasted quite some time last time tgt. Some people really just have the luck and all. Lucky idiot. And no, Im not feeling sad or anything, totally no feel le. Just feeling upset for myself, why my eyes got stamp. HAHA.

Met up with chummies yest, watched Cinderella and stuff. Drank some alcohol thingy, totally didnt feel good, cos I drank it with an empty stomach. According to dear, my face was red and I was talking nonsense, but I swear I was soble k! I know what I was talking abt. HAHA. Alright, except being emo and more emo, thats all lorr. HAHA. I think I saw her eyes red. Was she tearing? Well, I really get to know her better mann.

Read her blog and felt real happy for her that she managed to open up and qns that brat abt her feelings. Yes, I think you did the right thing, in a rs its better to be honest and stuff. Since we always say that honestly is the best policy ar. Im proud of you! but are u sure you really no feel for her le? Thats a thing i dun understand, how can u forget someone so quickly? I dun think I can forget anyone I like so quickly. Alright, I admit Im the expressive types and thats bad. But you see without an expressive person, love can never be spread around. WHAHAS. Excuses for myself*
I just learnt sth new today, positive attitude does wonders, perhaps I shld really give myself a break and let things be. But by doing so is totally not my character, so blogger, tell me what to do.
Blogger replies: Slap yourself Cae, you ignorant brat.

Alright, thats enough, shall see whats interesting tomo.
GOSH YOU ARE SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO CUTE. Everything about you is just so nice(:
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]