♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, December 03, 2006

Friend,

I really dont know what to say to you. But Im surprised you are halfway through this kinda thing. Its painful I know, but you have chosen to like * and thats the thing you have to pay for sinning.
All you can do now is to run as far away as possible from * and never turn back. Ignore , erase all the smses and nonsense from *. Leave no memories in you of *. Just go la, run as far away as possible and forget the whole thing, its painful I know, but as what you said, its better to be hurted for awhile then a longer period of time. I hate to see you suffer. Be strong, be bold. the storm will be over soon. Ahh, I see the vertex passing.. Soon it will be sunny and bright girl..
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]