♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Saturday, December 16, 2006

Everybody got their bonus, except me, the stupid partimer. Im so short of money la.
Got my ATM card today. Yesyes, Im so contented. But I think it takes sometime to like you know be activated? Since its by post. Shall change my pinnumber to sth more meaningful. Anyway Ive already got sth in mind. Whahas.

Today is the first day of the sales. Kinda busy, hit our target of 6K. Kinda little cos expected something more, but luckily didnt lose out to DKKT by alot. HEH. But I think overall DKKT will exceed 10K. Pathetic DKKF.
Anyway I decided not to lose anymore weight le, not cos Ive hit my target, but I feel that there is no reason for me to do so. FAT THEN FAT LOR. OBESE THEN OBESE LOR. Also nobody see. HAH. Go JC le, cant take stress naturally will also lose weight de. Anyway I really feel like eating Xando la. But look at the price mann. What if eat le still no gong xiao? That stupid Hollywood diet, so horrible. Drink for so many days still so fat. I dun care la, hence I ate chocolates today. I DUN CARE LE LA. Anyway its been a week le, its time to start eating solid food, before I become some fruititarian. So IM GONNA EAT! Maybe portions by portion, cut my rock melon into many portions, 1h eat 1 mouth. HAHA. HECK. TOMO WILL BE FULL BLAST EATING FOR ME. I DUN CARE I DUN CARE.

Oh yeah, I think eating really help me to lose stress, I ate alot yesterday and my mum scolded me. In the middle of the night I ate cakes and breads. Notice the 'S', GOD, Im so dead. When I woke up this morning, I realised that my flat tummy is gone, instead it is replaced by some stubborn fats. Hence, I change my way of dieting. I shall eat in the morning and not in the night. Very smart right.

Sherry and Mad wanted to sack me today. Joking la of cos, cos I daydream too much le. Or rather Im too over into dieting that they scared that I may faint when Im working. SO mean right! Then Sherry go kick me today while I was tying my shoelace. I tell you ar, she is really very mean to me! Mad told everyone that she likes to bully me cos Im bulliable and cos I dun argue back. SURE ANOT. Wait until one day my volcano erupt then say ar. As usual Ezah quarrelled with her bf, its a everyday thing la, so kinda get used to it. Politics, power struggle, usual stuff. So liddat. Just hope to stop work soon.

Mum bought a new hp, 3 mega pixel cam. So cool. I hope I can change mine soon. Getting bored with my old phone. Hope to get sth more interesting. Well, Im easily bored by old stuffs ma. Hope to get a Nseries de. N90 N70 or anything. Just give it to me. At least it is better than this stupid 6 sthsthsth. See, I forgot whats my hp model.

I dun understand whats the prob of you, small prob also make until so big. Ask then ask la, like will die liddat. Hello, somemore is I call de lor, also not u, u think people so free go suspect this suspect that.

Sick and tired of cowards. Ok, maybe Im one myself.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]