♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Ended work quite early just to celebrate Gretch baobao's birthday. Well, cant call her baobao anymore cos Gretch is finally 16! HOHO.
Kays, got the urge to put up some pics since pictures speak a thousand of words. Everybody looked great la(: EXCEPT ME LA, fat and ugly, like as usual.


Dinner at Sizzler's. DAMN EXPENSIVE LIKE OMG?? Ayy, I know YOU* must be so happy la, somebody sitting opposite you only wor. Hurry thank the matchmaker(: And ar, I think her back damn mann. HAHA. NOT BAD AR YOU.


Another view of them. Why everybody ignoring the cam? OH MANN, Im fascinated by that couple=X

Gong and me(: We planned to wear hats and demin shorts today. HEE. Love this girl muchmuch(:

<
Clique!+Hazel aka Nai ma aka Nanny of Gretch.

Another wonderful picture of the family(:
<
Gong and my act kawaii neh picture. HAHA. OMG, I actually did that in the public. No wonder my friends so scared of going out with me sometimes. HEE.

Glad to see everywhere enjoying themselves la. Hope G is ok with that mini surprise. HEE. She seemed to be so embarassed when we brought the cake out. But hope she is kinda happy and such cos she is like, someone not so easily pleased and does not show her feelings out. WHALAO EH. Happy then happy mah, no need hide de. HEH. OI! Hope that ur blogger website is fine soon, otherwise u forever like dun need to read my entries le lor. HAHA. Anyway I promise you that I will change my url for you. Be honoured(:
Hey dear, Im happy for you. You got that thing from her. Is it what you have been waiting for? All the best to you both. Carry on to bug her la, heard that Libras are damn bei dong and always wait for people to initiate de. As a Taurus ar, you should be more proactive. Talk to her and sms her more. Dont lose that one and only chance le k. I support you!(: And yes, I saw her secretly taking pictures of you too, perhaps she really like you too(:

Im happy when you are happy.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]