Saturday, December 23, 2006
Bad news. I gotta compensate for that white shirt Ive unintentionally damaged. Ok, I did not spoil it, its that Indian mama.
Sheesh. 89 bucks gone just liddat when it wasnt even my fault laa.
That Indian couple. OOOH! Dun remind me mann. They are so inhumane. They bought this white shirt and so unintentionally Eza and I forgotten to remove the sensor tags cos we were busy crapping. When the sensor beeped when they left the shop, I hurried out of the shop and request for a recheck of the mechanises. Then the both of us checked so thoroughly and let them go. After which, the sensor didnt beep. NEXT DAY, the Indian rama pandas came back and scolded Mag and complaint to her abt us, saying that we did remove the tags initially but there was another tag left inside. But we were very sure there were no tags left! The smart them told Mag that they dunwanna the shirt anymore and asked for another junior red shirt. HELLO? They attempted using a BLACK pen with a wet tip to remove the sensor tag? How brainless can they be, if the tag can be so easily removed then DKNY wont even bother spending so much on security right. The brainless thing is, why must they use a black pen? After they poke poke poke the shirt, they still scrap part of the sensor tag off. I mean HOLY COW!? Why are they so brainless. From what the great one here have analysed, when they start using the pen to poke ar they already have no intention to keep the shirt and wanna give trouble to us or sth. I mean, I would rather they call up DKNY to scold or ask for a replacement, like demand me to take a cab down to remove the tag or sth, rather then destroying an expensive shirt and demand for a change. THIS IS SO BLEAH.
I dunwanna use any vulgar words here. How can people be so brainless? Hello, humans are suppose to be the most intelligent animal la. We have a big brain, we have feelings, we have a heart, please DO NOT, and I mean, DO NOT!!! Do anything so JILAKAN. Just feel like slapping them. Use my dagger and stab them, then pour concentrated acidified potassium manganate and some hydrogen peroxide on their wound. Dig out their organs and give it a good rinse with the Lemon soup I always use to wash my hands with. WHALAO EH!!! Shoots, Im damn broke. And I really dunno where am I suppose to find money to get presents. I cant even tell my mum what happen. She will punch me pls. HAIZ); Nevertheless, I still went to Toy R Us to get some stuff for my sissy. Bought Eza a pressie too(: Hope she likes it. So far I only bought for the 2 of them la. DAMN mean ar. Yahlor. I think Im sooo not ready for Xmas la. Whooots. Ok, if things are fine, I think I will proceed on to cutting my hair. The short sideburn and long ponytail thingy. Scared I look gay la. But what to do, my passion for short hair is raging.. RAGING RAGING RAGING! HAHAHAHAHA. I think Im gonna plait my hair to sch next year. HAHA.
I wanna get my;
Gallaz shoe from Surfbabe, the green shoe lace de! 120 bucks. OOOH.
New school bag, still considering if I should carry a backpack that Adidas mini orange version de OR Zinc bag green colour de OR Adidas limited edition green colour de. Or should I just make do with that grey zinc bag that idiot gave me. Hmmm.
My haircut!! Please please please, I wanna go Reds, Monsoons, Whirlwind or Storm or anywhere la, by David Gan or sth=X Or should I make do with that okok Kovan hairdresser place): Aiyah, Microcut is the cheapest la. Since I wanna cut spikes, I think I should return there=X
Some nice stuff to tie my hair. Should I go to some Isetan or Taka shop to get that clipclip thingy. Hmmm.
Full body artificial tanning. I wanna have a tan!!
Consecutive supply of Xando pills or sth. Im too heavy!! AHHH!
Nose implant or surgery. Double eyelid surgery. Liposuction of at least 5kg pls!!
Some diamond facial thingy to remove all my pimple scars and acne and blackheads and some oil clogs. OMG, my face is horrible!!!!
Ok, all in all, Just give me an extreme makeover, I dun like my name, I dun like myself. Give me some brainwash thing and reform me. HAHA. Please please, give me a perfect weight of 43kg, nicer eyes, smaller ears, bigger eyes, sharper chin, smaller cheeks and smaller bone structure(: DUH, I really hate myself!! AHH! Please please, let me be somebody liddat in my next life! I promise I will do many many good deeds in my present life to reduce my karma k. PLSPLS. HAHAHA. Oh well. Please please, make me more attractive in my next life. WHAHAHS.
Written by; ♥cariann