♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Tuesday, December 26, 2006

2006 Christmas sucks la. Well, it just past liddat and so be it lor. HEH. OMG. I drank XO and some alcohol from France just now. Gosh, my face turn so red like a lobster mann. I think XO tastes very good when chilled. I sipped almost 1/5 of the bottle down. And the adults were like looking at me with unaccepting glares. HECK LA, LAONIANG XIN QING BU HAO! Everybody stared at me like as though I was from Mars. You know, Martians are normally red in colour. HEH. Actually ar, to be honest I was really drunk just now, and I was like smsing crap to chums. Telling people how nice XO is with ice. I was so high that I cant control my hands, I keep smsing. Cos I dunno where else to express my feelings to since all my family members were there. I know that my parents are controlling their temper, because their guai daughter gobbled down alcohol like nobody's business.

I know Ive lost the image of that innocent girl you guys know, but everybody will grow up eventually. Everybody will change, so please do not look at me as though Im still a little girl..

THEN THEN THEN ar, I come home and Im ok already. HAHA. Oh I was busy taking pictures with my new hat. And I discovered sth.

Oh mann, I looked gay in the past.

And now..


You see!! Im totally zilian and all. And this picture is taken like a few minutes before and I was practically taking pictures and uploading it showing to people ard. HAHA. ZILIAN.

Is it true that when you are guyish you dun really smile? Hmmm, I realised that I dun really smile in the past, is it cos got some image to upkeep or sth, then you must act cool and dun smile so often, otherwise you will look damn girly? HAHA. I realise that my smiles are getting wider. OH NO. BIG BIG MOUTH=/ But come to think of it, I like short hair better, but really, I lack the guts to cut it, cos Im very lazy to trim it every month, wax it every morning and go to the toilet every other hour just to check if my hair is still ok--'' WORST AR, kena caught by teachers and getting demanded to wash off the wax on my hair. I was caught twice. Shit. Wonder if TJ's DM is as Jilakan anot. Hmmm.

But I really dunwanna carry on being so girly leh, dun fit my character at all. But for future's sake, and for the sake of getting a handsome smart boyfriend in TJ, oh mann. WO PIN LE. Wah, sound as though Im so despo liddat=/

Wow, Xmas is over. So fast.

Its been 9 months exactly.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]