Sunday, November 19, 2006
HO HA! Today is my first updating since dont know when. Well, Os are kinda ok, not super stress or anything. I mean, I only feel the stress towards my Chem paper. Due to the fact that I didnt study for it till the one day before. Anyway, Im not counting it cos Im not a Chemistry person. Physics was so tough for Prelims yet I can still pass, it just shows that I have more heart to study for Physics bah. I stumbled over LIT btw, so it means that my whole entire Combine Humans is dead. Close friends of mine know whats it about, so I shallnt elaborate on. HOHUMS.
Well, seriously I have no regrets at all for my other 4 subjects namely Geog, Physics, Emaths and Amaths. Ok la, 5-> HMT. Cos I think I really did put in effort in studying. ESP for Physics, Amaths and Emaths. Geog is okok la. But ok la.
Its like, I kinda feel a lill disturbed, what if I put in so much effort then I cant do well? This thought have ever came across my mind, but somehow God's might have overwhelmed such thoughts, I feel confident of myself getting a decent grade abt 15 there or if Im lucky and below? I seriously dont ask for much. 15 and below will be the best, of cos if I can achieve 10 it would be great, but I dont pin high hopes certainly.
I remember for my English compo, I chose the topic "Do you think you deserve a break? What are you going to do after your examinations" I think I really wrote it with all my heart. ESP the part where I hope how much I desire to take Sixia out to the zoo, because she have been watching Barney and friends singing about the zoo, take her to the beach because she likes to sing "When I Live under the sea" I think everything is just so cool. HAHA.
Last but not least, I hope I will not let my tutors down, esp for amaths and emaths and physics. With this 3 stable, Im sure getting a 15 wont be tough.
After my last paper, it was outing with Goodie Althea, we went to PS to crap, then I go tell her the process when I crushed her last time. HAHA. Everything was just so cool, and I was so happy that I can finally be natural in front of her, crapping and doing mad things with her. Last time just totally cant. Its good to be natural la! HAHA. Hope to spend more time with her. And I know she simply love me la, wanna go out with me. HAHA.
Yesterday when to Qings house to swim, well THANKS GIRL. Get to know her so much better and Im really glad to know her and be part of the "family". Tomo, Germs(Sher), Qings and I are gonna head to Gong's house to play all her electronic devices! PS2, computer and watch DVDS. So excited!
Tuesday gonna go back to school to get those impt documents, hope I got a decent testimonial! HEE~~ Then participate in PAE. It doesnt concern me though, shall bring TJ's letter just for in case purposes. Later people think I haolian this kinda results still go put TJ first choice. HEH.
Well, haven packed my room yet, I guess others have already thrown the books away and now its at the incineration plant burning with atmospheric pressure of 1000atm and 600 degrees celsius.
Im so glad my ahma is well, luckily its just some skin abrasion at her gastric and not colon cancer. PHEWS* So we went to eat at some restaurant at Holland Village, some XO noodle thing, SO NICE! Dad's car spoilt then have to ask the towing company, then we left with my uncle first who also arrived to give a drumstart, apparently, the battery is giving some probs=x By the time we reacher there its 8 plus. So hungry and I almost fainted. HAHA.
Anyway Im on a strict diet, hope to lose at least 2kg before prom. Who wanna go exercise with me!!~~
Shall go research on hairstylist and makeupist, hope its abt $50 HAH! Qings you promise to lend me your hair straightener for my hair ar! HAHA.
Written by; ♥cariann