Sunday, September 03, 2006
Yupps, I cutted my hair at Jean Yip @ Bugis. Crap, I shld have gone to Monsoon. I dunno la. I should have gone to Reds which is situated next door, I believe its much better. I think JY is damn lan la, then how come they still charge so EX, my mum thinks my hair is nice, so she decided to cut hers too. HAHA. Here goes my hair
Slanted fringe with a gradient of 30 degrees, sides like Cleopatra (The egyptian queen) BWHWHAS, length is untouched, but the back was slightly thinner and now its so thin at the end):
I think my hair is really a gonecase, considering the fact that Ms Carian doesnt know how to blow dry her hair so her hair will blob out. Yucks. On the way home, smsing, she told me she is in the hospital, and this really started(SCARE) me ok! I was damn worried and I kept asking her what happen, in the end she told me that she go there to visit her Granny, WHALAO, scare me like nobody's business la. I tell you, my face totally changed when I heard her say that ok.
Then I descibed my hair to her, haha, She thought I go copy a junior hair called Cleopatra in school. PLS AR. Its egpytian queen? Like hello(: Then we talked abt popular bungs in our school, like as though she even know them la, HAHA. Then she ask me who caught my fancy recently. LIKE HELLO? So purposely, but how do I put across that I still like her as much. I didnt wanna be so loose nor open, so I just type this DONT ASK THE OBVIOUS FIONA TEO. Then she replied huh, then I nothing her, then she said she couldnt understand the "Dont ask the obvious" part. HAIZ. I have nothing to say. Totally nth to say. But hey, whether anot you know what is happening, you dun have to know that I like you, its better this way, we can be become friends that way, rather then in the past I hide from you, we see each other we dont talk, end up sms each other when we are like 2m away. Well.
1 more week to prelims, I must do well this time, and I cant let you distract me, you have an A1 at your hands already, I dont. you appear to be slacking actually you already completed ur studies, this I know. So, I wont spend my time thinking of you, sorry to say this, I will try to block you off my memory for at least this week and the next, or even better after the Os, who knows I have already forgotten what I feel for you.
Pls pray hard that I wont like you anymore. Gor, thanks for being there for me always, and on Teacher's Day, Thanks(: Love.
Written by; ♥cariann