Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Well, I know its kinda late to talk abt my papers and results, hence, I shall not talk about it. Im sick of it, and Im very sure I will do badly.
Dont force me to do things I dont like and want. It will only cause me to retaliate, and turn grouchy.
Tomo is the last day of all the nightmare. HAIZ, guess I will be alone, I wanna go out but there is no one to head out with. Seems like everybody is really getting serious this time, all chionging for Os, and Im the childish one lo. Hmm, kind soul reading this, pls ask me out for a date, Im feeling bored.
Playing the nick game with Liangs now.
non mihi solum. liangliangx i miisshh euu 2 worssx, i wan 2 c euu tomorrox. come early to schx worxx, says: and
LiangYu ahliancraze- i lubb euu wors! CaRiAncAriAncarianCARIANcarianCARIANcarian! <3> Tomo go school must go high5 with her, LALALA.
Hmm, shall go study now since liangs wanna go off too. Nobody is online. I saw you. HAHA.
Written by; ♥cariann