Saturday, September 23, 2006
Oh well, as usual, my results suck; BIG TIME. I dunno what happen to me again, I studied so hard for my geog, and end up? That kinda results is what I get. Maybe I aint studying hard la, I dunno. 3 subs add up 8 pts, where the fuck can I go? Monday getting back more results, I really dunwanna break down. Its like everyone else is doing so much better. Like fuck. I just hope I get below 20! So that I can go into TJ or rather a JC with results that fits the minimum JC requirement. I dunwanna be looked down by others, going in with a 25 or 28. I want a 20 and below and Im happy. I dunno why, but IM quite positive that improvements are all that I ever wanted for prelims. Ok lets be honest, my Midyears I got 28 (shoot me pls) then my term 3 miracles happen and I got 16. For prelims, by right, I should be getting 16 and below right? But I not so wannabe, give me 20 and below can le. So that means I need another 8 points to fufill my dreams la. Very difficult pls. FOR etc, I have to get 2 more maths, 2 for chem and 4 for combine. Difficult pls. Or rather what I really wish for is 3 for Chem 3 for maths and 4 for Combine. Thats enough like halleluyah? I will be so happy, and yes partner and GF, If i get below 20 Im giving you guys a treat, cos this is the first time I do 'well' for a full paper kinda thingy. Imagine what a failure Im ok! Fuck.
Mids I got B3 or B4 for my maths, considering the fact that its a kinda ok paper for paper1 compared to Mids and i got a 70, I hope my paper 1 can pull me up or vice versa, just give me a fucking B3 la. Then for Chem, I really devoted all my time to study it and gave up amaths, so pls give me a B3 too la. I think its impossible. The only reason why Im using combines is not cos Im good at it, or rather, this is the only sub I can use o count. I cant use amaths, I cant use physics, they are the gonner papers. So pls give me a b4 or c5 I dun mind, as long as I get below 20. And Carian you pig stupid idiot, just forget about your bloody study leave la, you are destined to stay in PL somemore because God loves you and you are stupid and dumb. U should be electrocuted so that your brain can function properly and that your neuro waves can send correct cells into your pig brain. Apparently, the cells are reaching your ass then your pig brain. You are just so totally useless and dumb, you do not deserve to be on this earth you sucker.
And you bloody sucker, getting an A1 is very good already, stop whining you asshole. You drop from an A1 to an A1 still kaopei, stop it la. People ard you are feeling bad enough ok. Fuck off`
Written by; ♥cariann