♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Im so sad, Im very very sad. I think I really wrote out of point for my HMT compo. Its like tis totally wrong or sth, but then after I search the net and talk to my dad, its not totally wrong. Well, I really dunno, I just hope I didnt like do too badly, as in just give me slightly above pass for my efforts can? Then pls, let me pass my overall for compo and I promise I will work very hard for my paper2, and pull all my marks up! God! Help me. Though I know Im damn fuccking hopeless la, Im an idiot that is always writing outta point for compos, but pls, grant me mercy, show me miracles and make things appear nicer then I expect. Got that bloody hell paper, only those that score below 14 gets to have study leave eariler, you think got my share? OF COS NOT LA. I get 20 on the spot already bang wall sing prayers chant sutras. Fast for 10 days to thank God le. Mummy is right, TJ is really blind to accept me. Im too lousy. I gather that even if Im the worst student in Tj, Im still with those who got below 10 for Os. LOL.

Rubberband snap when I came out of the toilet, and I have to walk home with my hair down, thats my weak point ok, my hair is the ugilest asset of mine. HOHUMS.

Should I go for the class gathering? HMM. Nobody to go with, it will be better if gong, qings and baobao goes. Darl and parts.
Suddenly I feel that my social circle is very small, my life only revolves ard the people I mention. Not forgetting Gor and her la. Well, Im satisfied le.

Hey girl, you know who you are: Im happy that we talked online today, you know abt the clique thing? Actually I was talking about myself too. I hope we are one, and it turns out that you also regard us as one! Im happy la. HEE. Just hope everything turns out well, and everybody bonds.

Bestie just arrived at my house, shall go entertain her. HAH.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]