Saturday, August 26, 2006
Was rather shocked with my Chem and Amaths. HAHA. Like what Baobao had said, it isnt right to give up this 2 subjects, I just have to pia for it. And Yes, I will work even harder for my As.
Dunno why la, I think I feel abit whatever today during recess. Its this girl by the name of Tiff. I dunno if I like her. But liking her is just like making the same old mistake or sth.
Readers, as this is a private blog, pls dun dun dun tell anything out. I feel that she is so small and cute and yah, there are quite a number of people saying that she is cute! HAHAS!
There is no more JY, only Tiff now for school de. Oh gosh=x Why I like girls la??? HAHA. And of cos, there is still
her Im currently trying to forget. HAIZ, she is so near yet so far. I give up. *BANGS!* Ok, maybe Tiff is just an eyecandy. As simple as that.
Tuition tonight, and Im gonna buck up and do my best! I wanna be a good and nice student. A responsible daughter of my mummy and daddy.
Days are passing and Im closer to the cold walls of TJ, and their green uniform, nobody is there for me. Her birthday is coming, and I cant do anything, and I dunno what to do. Im not even close to her in the first place so yahh. I dont know. I really dont know..
Written by; ♥cariann