♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Monday, August 14, 2006

Tomo is my Os Oral. English oral wor. DIE. English used to be my best spoken language, but recently under the baton of somebody I cant even pronounce properly la. I really have to do my very best le. I dunwan to do worst than her, I wanna be like her, so smart so intelligent, unlike me la. I think having this private blog is so cool, its like, I totally have nobody to talk to abt her, so I shall use this bloggy. Finally Im free from having to hide or underline what I wanna say or try to make the words transparent. I can just write what I want freely. HAHA. GOSH I LIKE HER I LIKE HER. SEE, so easily type out right, thats the pros of having a private blog. YES! *Punch fist into air*

Die, after yest I dun think the both of us will ever meet again. Totally have nth to say to each other, even though the whole thing only last for 30mins, but it was a painful one for me, I cant even talk to her properly. Not cos Im scared, its more like, she dun like me and she dun wanna talk to me la.

I really dun understand her at all mann. In virtual space we can talk and crap, but recently I think we lost that touch too. We didnt really talk. And esp she tells me about Thor, I can really cry la. Its like, Im so jealous, Yet I cant do or say anything. I really dunno what to do with myself, I just know that liking her is such a bad thing. I hate myself for it.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]