Saturday, August 12, 2006
To Darl, Budd Yees, Dora, Sam, Althea goodie cum Shuais, Girlfriend Hazel, Bestie Huijuan and my dear Kenny Gor;Always perservere on and never say die. As long as you continue to do your best, God will do the rest. I will carry on praying for you guys, and support you guys on October 30th or 31st, Im doing my papers too. I really hope that the results will not be a stepping stone for you guys, and that you all will not let it affect you. In my heart, you guys are already the ultimate Ace-rs, and Im proud of you all le. Cheers to our friendship, and to your everlasting determination.
Love, Carians(: Do you know how my heart bleed when I see you cry, the heat of your tears melted my heart, I wish I could do more for you, but I really dunno how. We have been together for so many years, and I wish for the best of you, pls promise me that you will perservere on and never say die, lets cross this barrier together and advance to the next level with a big smile plastered on our faces. I love you darl. You are so right, you need someone you love to love you, someone to help you in your studies to help you, and not complain to you. but you see, when is the time we both can get the desirable one? HAHA. Perhaps, all these only exist in fairytales, there is no such thing, and I dun believe in fairytails anymore, though I used to.
You didnt reply my msg since Friday. And somehow Im disappointed. I deserve it laa. You dont care about me anymore, and Im sad.
Written by; ♥cariann