♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Monday, August 07, 2006

Symphony Of Praise Was very good. Was so glad 11 family members came to support me. LOL, still remember mummy saying that nobody would come cos it was too ex, then I begged her to call, she refused to throwface so I called lorr, GUESS WHAT? They agreed on the spot. Now this is what I call FAMILY. AWWWW. Im touched, really. Feedbacks were positive from them. Guzheng was the best according to them. I mean, everything was good la. They couldnt see me on stage cos I was blocked. Too short de jie guo lorr.

Spent so much time at the corridor with the others. Gosh, I felt like a total loner pls, luckily I have Anastasia, and spent time with her, trust me, we werent close and nv talked in the past, but just that day, things lit up for me and her. Cool. Was so nervous whenever we were called on stage. Matinee was soso, the night one was the BEST. And somehow it really left a deep footprint in my heart.

Thank you mum's side family members, despite your busy scheldue, you all came, and Im really so touched. Esp, when Zi gu, shook my hand hard when I was standing in front of the stage in attention, he came to me, smiled and squeezed my hand, just then, I felt the family love. They didnt understand what I was singing, but there were thumbs out from them. On the stage before we sang, I saw small uncle and his family waving at me, GOSH. Smiling at me all the time when I sing. Im so touched. In front of the stage during matinee, SAW DARL. She duck her head thru the crowd to smile at me, she really gave me one of her genuine smile, that angelic smile she used to give me whenever I need support whenever Im on stage, and my dear will be sitting down there with full attention supporting her other darl (HAHA) on stage. GOSH. Im SO SO TOUCHED.

Whatever happen to the other, the others whom I love so much, where are you guys? Where are the ones I wanna see too? Where is the school spirit? Where is your support for your frens? I mean not only me, but your classmates and your cca mates? Where have you guys gone to? I dun believe that money is an issue, I dun believe u guys have no time, apparently, people are more willing to stay at home to watch telly and play com or go out then to attend the concert. Ok maybe arts isnt your cup of tea, I have nth to sae. Really starting to feel this bond I have with the sch. Ah yes, my uncle is right, our school is a musical school, and I hope we can really convert into sucha school that does nothing but music. I love music, I love singing, and I talked to my mum, I told her Im sending sissy into PLMGSS. Thats the place her jie grew, throw away all stupid rumours that we are a les sch and such, abolish such thoughts pls, PL is a school of God, a school where music thrives, and music is very impt in our life. It really helps to create another path in your life. Nobody will understand how I feel, I suggest you beg for time to turn back, attend the SOP, and you will understand. Now, all my family members no longer despise me, thinking that my school is full of those kind of people, they see us in a better light. And its thru such performances done by the sch's talents that we are being released from the realm of bad names. PLS, those that didnt attend the concert, think about it, have you lose out alot? If u think u didnt, thats fine, but to those, who really cant be bothered, I think you are a sad case pls.

Im looking forward to coming back to PL to teach in the future years, I will make sure I get equipped with music after my U, return back to PL, and continue to help plan musicals and concerts. Im keen to, and thats what I wanna do. PL, I love you.

Choir farewell tomo, Im leaving, after 4 years in choir, Im gonna take my leave. No more choir pracs, no more Mr jusof, Im gonna miss him! Im gonna miss the others. Im gonna miss a lill of trinity church, Im gonna miss my choir gowns and costumes. Im gonna miss singing badai, lift thine eyes and amen. These memories can never be taken away from me, I will always remember the tune and words of those 3 songs. Wait for me to return, I wanna sing this song again..

Ker Ti Ka, Badai Mer Lan Da, Meh ga meng dun ki lat meng ger le ta... (Winds are howling, and many are suffering, God please save the people from the tsunami...) Beautiful song.. Can we sing it tomo?

I still remember, I get to hug you last year during the farewell, you cried and told me that you didnt want me to leave like how the sec4s last year are, you told me you hated for that day to come for me. Though we dont talk to each other anymore. 4 months, HA... I dunno why am I feeling bad whenever I see you, I think that feeling came back. I haven got all over it yet. And now, you seemed to be ignoring me, there is no way I can talk to you, there is no way I can stand by your side, not even 1metre.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]