Monday, August 21, 2006
Something I really dun understand. There are so many classes which put in those efforts and they cant be selected, whereas for 4A2, we didnt really say practise very hard and yet we got one of the highest. Unbelievable right? Reason being, 4A2 is full of people with talents, humourous juices, people with superb acting skills and impromptu-ness. All these plus together forms 4A2 WO MEN ZHE YI BAN!
4A2 is full of leaders, from presidents to vicepresidents, to conductors, sectional leaders, group leaders, treasurers, squad leaders, CSM, student coordinator, you name it all, we are able to produce a rank from 4A2. However we do not seem to have the leader de zuo feng. We appear to be blind donkeys following the crowd. Like what Baobao had said in Sam's blog, its just like a chain or sth, somebody wanna back out everybody else backs out. HEYS, is it cool to be blind? I was very sure I was firm in my stand, I didnt wanna back out at all. All the while I was taming the little fierce lion from screaming and crying, and trying to speak to my clique members aka Sokfan, Ailing and Yees in staying back. They did and I was proud of them. I remember saying like; SK and YL we are in the same clique, and I hope you all can give some face and not backout, you guys are my goodfrens, if you all liddat I will really be very sad. HA! I said sth liddat. And I was glad they didnt give me a hard time unlike somebody else. They stayed on, and THANK GOD!
So what if you have a high rank in your CCA, in class you dun have that initiative, you tell me, will I look highly upon you? BLOODY HELL NO.
You are one good etc, I have not really liked you, and I can see you are trying hard to fit into some group, snatch my clique members away... Now my clique like not a clique liddat. Then that day so act cool go say you wanna go home. So what if your bloddy hell rank is so much higher then me. I dun give you a damn pls. Lucky handover is over, I will really take a knife to stab you if I can.
Sorry, Im a bias person. There is no way I can treat you properly.
Scandal dancing was improving, can see the coordination le! Thanks to Laogong and everybody's determination(:
Can see more and more people waking up and decided to join in the performance. Im glad. You see, studies is not everything, really. I have this uncle who keeps saying my RJC cousin. HE was saying that my cousin even though he is smart he lacked the EQ, and this type of person will really suffer in the society. Performing in the thing gives us experiences, friendship, dancing, acting and singing. If you miss this chance, you might not be able to turn the clock back this is number 1, number 2, how will your friends see you as? Number 3, other class people see you sitting on the ground not taking part in the performance, when they ask you this, OI SO AND SO, how come you not performing? What are you gonna sae? NO LA, IM VERY HIGH CLASS THATS WHY I DUNWANNA TAKE PART. Or, I have no time to perform. Then bloody hell sucker, dun even watch the performance go home and suck ur mother's milk la.
You see people like me tomo still have Physic Prac, I DIDNT BRING HOME MY TB, I nv cry, Im going over to my bestie's house to borrow her Physic book to read, though hers is a NA book la, I also dun care. Is this bochup attitude ar. HAHA.
I cant stand you also. Its like, your results are nv really wow la, then nowadays I have this feeling you wanna get the highest or sth, like do abit badly then wanna cry, come on la, your results are just mediocore and you expect urself to be an eagle in a week's time, I really cant stand it la. And you always lie to me say you never study, end up get higher then me le then give me that kinda face, I really cant stand it le k. Why must you bloody hell go lie, then u go say Im competitive, come on la, I compare what shit, wanna compare also go compare with other people wanna compare with you, I think you are dreaming le la. I dunwanna jiang gen nan ting over here. I think you are just a super wannabe, a faker and Im gonna expose you one day. So far a few people know le. I will make sure you die ok. I cant stand you le. But yet I dun understand why sometimes I can still be so nice to you. What is happening la, and somemore people keep shielding you.. I dunno la.
I just hope I can be a cooperative and nice friend to those who cherish me, I have stopped comparing, Im telling those who are reading this now. Im serious. I have learnt to work in my own pace and I know whats installed for me, so now, all I can do is to study hard AT MY OWN PACE, and ignore all distractions. I will pray hard for those around, hopefully we can soar as eagles k(: I love my clique, my family and besties(: LOVE YA.
and that includes you-
Written by; ♥cariann