♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, August 13, 2006

Really dunno how am I feeling mann. Should have tot of this a long time before. I think Im super adnormal, and I think I really like her so much mann. I just cant control my feelings at all. Everytime I see her, the more I like her. What is happening to me.

I dunwan to be this way too, I know this is wrong, but Carian is feeling this way. Its been 3 months plus, and the feeling got stronger each day, what am I suppose to do?

I think I should really stop talking and communicating with her, I call this, a no ending kinda thing, I mean whats the point la, and seriously, I dun think we can ever talk and even be friends after so much that have happened. I dun even wanna be her friend. I want sth more, but yet, I dun think I even want it to happen. I dunno la. I just know I really like her so much. This blog is really gonna be real private, and I hope unneccesary people wont get to read my thoughts.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]