Sunday, August 27, 2006
Not trying to be funny but guess what did Ms Tham did for the rest of her Saturday? HER PRIME TIME TO STUDY!? I was searching for the rankings of different JCS, see which JC got the most awards and looking at Priscilla Tan's Friendster, cos I wanna see if she is really pretty, oh btw, she is my future school's banner girl. But I dun think she is really that pretty bah. Whoops, maybe Im just jealous of her. Its because of people like her, then people like me will be left on the shelf. TSK pls.
Apparently, VJ is like SO DAMN GOOD LAR. Better then Tjc so much better. Like so much so much. And NJC is also so much better, can fight with VJ le. Dont need to check RJC and HCJC la, everybody know that they are the best of the best. It makes TJC become the bottom of top5. How sad. And JCs like Anderson got abt the same awards as Tj, and it is ranked 6th. Gosh, soon TJC will just cry and sit at that corner la. Lousy school pls.
But then again, if I didnt get into DSA, maybe I cant even get into a JC for the first 3 months, Im like slacking here, prolly because Ive rested on my laurels le. One bad point abt being in the DSA scheme, you tend to slack, and in the end all ur frens will soar like eagles, whereas people like me, yahlar, still can get accepted by TJ the supposely Top5 Jc, but then I will end up in the art stream. How sad. And you know what? The cut off points for TJ before cutoffs are 6-8. That means after cutoffs should be abt 4-6 I think. For Vj its 5-6 before cutoffs. Can you imagine the smartness of VJ? GOSH! Why cant they accept me into VJ? At most I slog la! HAHA. But kinda think of it, if i really were to like get into VJ, I think I cant catch up de. Its an excellent school! Whereas for Tj I think its still within my reach if I mug hard. Well, as what Ms Tan has said, "Do not worry if you are accepted by DSA(before I got the confirmation letter), always believe that God has given you a place." Ah yes, she is so right!
I shouldnt complain or complain so much, afterall my ability is just that standard, so there is no way I can go further. At least I know even if i get below 20 for Os, the worst JC I can go is TJ, a top5 JC, I mean its really a bonus for me and I have to thank god for it. But that doesnt mean I can slack la, afterall when I get into the society if I have to show my Os Cert to apply for a job, you tell me which dingdong will wanna hire a 19 pointer? (alert: JC admission via DSA is below 20 meaning must get 19 NOT 20.) Thats provided I do damn well for my Alevels la. HA.
I must really ping le! You know my horrible mummy told me abt the sch blind thing. I think I told baobao before. What the sch people close their eyes to pick the forms, then SWEY SWEY picked me. Then I was protesting that its cos I got talents la! That amt of effort I put into choir and singing, I mean Tj also looks at people's audition de right. Maybe I was able to prove myself thats why I was chosen? Wheregot sucha thing as they blind, then they pick me? Its very unfair to me ok. I mean, not that I haolian, but I think Ive some potential in singing de k. How can anyhow let u liddat say me, Im ur daughter like hello?
I learnt a lesson thru this DSA thingy. And Im determined to follow it. ETC, Im a mother in future, I will ask my kids to be very attentive during their CCAS, because, I feel that CCAS are impt you know! Esp in those asthetics and performing arts. You see, so many of us got into DSA thru this, isnt it a blessing? I was smart enuff not to give way to my mum during sec3 when my results were lousy. She was like asking me to quit choir drop my post and some nonsense shit like this. Then she scold scold scold. Luckily I clinged on to what I want! I love choir, and I heck her, now in the end I got into TJC then she was like telling me this: HENG YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME LAST TIME. THEN YOU GOT INTO TJ. WTF pls, trying to zhang my guan is it? When things are bad for me u somewhat despise me, what things are good for me, you happy. WTH? DUN u know what is no pain no gain? Dont u know Im luckier then many others? My results so lousy and Im secured with a place? Why cant you think of it in a lighter light? I think u are just so horrible.
But then again, I dunno if I will be happy in that school. Afterall its a foreign place and Im just like a puzzle from another set, no matter how much I wanna squeeze into the picture, its shades and colour is just wrong. Maybe I should go back to that puzzle I originally come from, so that setB can be finished, with perfection. I dont know.
Its your day tomorrow.
Written by; ♥cariann