Friday, August 11, 2006
Its time to say goodbye.. My duty as the conductor and treasurer ends like this. Simple yet sweet.

Kausalya, Me, Zhuohwa and Claudia(:

Claudia and me, A little overdress for the theme Retro. I dun look retro, more like a freak! HAHA:D

Sec1s.

Sec2s. Yupps. HAHA.

The ones leading from that day onwards(:

Ms Ang came back.

Me and Anastasia(:

Same people, different costume(: I bunned my hair!(: SUCCESS.
Im the 3rd retro Sec4(: HAHA. Not bad ar.
Happy memories, different kind of love.

Laogong! She is so tall, and I like tall people. HAHA.

I think Qings looks nice here, and my laogong ar, ERMS. So shuai. LOL. Shuaige Esther(:
Couldnt get a pic of baobao, so dun have. Shall toupai her next round(:
Woke up at 930 to study for Geog today, I think Im like so dead la, 2 tests tomo and I will be having tution later. So so dead.
Oh shall blog about the past days. I was bullied by someone on stage during National Day Performance. Apparently, she ba zan the whole mike and her flag poked my eyelids, and she deliberately pushed me on stage, I think she is doing this all to gain attention and power. Im sorry, that all your attempts have failed. No matter how hard you try, the power of * has already been distributed out transparently and equally. And there is no way you can ever gain power. I hate you, and I dun care how you feel about me. After the farewell, I dun think we should even be friends, you are a bad example, and I dun wish to see your f***ing face ever again.
This is the first time someone did this to me. I dun feel hurt, but I just hope I can pour acid into her eyes and dip her wound into viscious lava, electrocute her and crack all her bones. I know Im a bad example and my moves are rather satanic, HA. I wont allow anybody to bully me or show disrespect to me. Somehow I think I have learnt to be tough on the outside, but yet weak inside. For I gather that people that appears strong on the outside are usually weak. I guess Im one soon ba.
The number of times I cry this whole week is really countless mann. And yes, Ive to really control myself, Carian ar, though things aint easy for you, you really have to ren, once you get out of PL, things will be ok for you, might as well, you ask your mum to send you abroad faster, then you wont have to tolerate anymore.
Mon was kinda fun, went out for porridge buffet with family, CHEAT MONEY LA. This Qings also one kind la, nv check properly=X end up must pay 2 bucks more. SHOOTSSHOOTS. But I think on the whole was quite ok ba. Qing and I was having a cracker marathorn or sth, LOL, keep refilling our plates of crackers and I drank 4 glasses of water! So proud of myself! I think I ate the most la, AS USUAL. HAHA, or is it Qings? I think she won me by 2 bowls of red bean soup! She also one kind la, go buffet drink red bean soup, wanna eat also eat the erm, wait, whats the most ex there? HAHA. The cost price for everything like so low la, no wonder they can earn from the consumers! HAHA.
Went to Orchard to walk and stayed at some beauty shop for abt an hour to look at beauty products, typical girls la. Laogong said that she has used this used that, GOSH, our beauty consultant! One day, I shall ask her jie shao some products to me. My skin cannot make it again la. ACNE COMING BACK!
Im on water diet today! LOL. Weighed myself, Im 47.5kg, I think the machine spoil la. Haiz, how come losing weight seemed to be tougher then gaining weight? WHALAOS.
Im saving up for my gala night after Os, and I shall start planning what to do, I wonder if CB wanna hang out with me after Os, or I go yue him out. HAHA. DESPO DESPO.
What you said was amazing, I dunno how to believe how credible you were. I will make sure you keep your promise. You are mine next year((:
Written by; ♥cariann