♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Thursday, August 31, 2006

Gosh, though Im sick, however I seem to know what is happening in class. Went home at 845 today after phototaking. LOL. AI MEI PLS. Was suffering from a horrible bodyache and I couldnt sit down for long on hard surfaces and I cant stand during assembly. Almost fell, luckily I held on to Qings. I think Im beginning to lose some health of mine. Maybe time is up for me soon=x

I think Im begining to lose some faith in friends too, its like, the more you expect of them, the more you will be hurted, the closer you are with them, the greater amt of flaws you will discover of them, normally I choose to ignore, but nowadays I cant seemed to ignore just liddat. I wanna pinpoint their flaws to them, But I dun dare to, I dunwan to hurt others. Maybe Im not that good mirror of others ba. As in, the back mirror. The mirror which exposes nothing but the ugly side of human, and conversely, the front mirror only shows the beautiful side of one.

I admit Im ugly both in looks and character, but HEY friends, Im trying to be a better friend for all. A better darl for GF, better family member, better partner for Jayne, better sis for Kenny Gor..

Some people just wanna be funny la, they can be so hypocritical to the sense of like, Today Im supportive of you, tomo I am against you. What shit is this la. And our class have this kinda people, and I happen to know that person, like what is this, IM so disappointed.

I hope everything will be ok and successful in our performance tomo. Shall go brush up my kangta moves. And Im so afraid I will faint on stage, cos I was so groggly at home today that I slept from 10-2. HAHA. JIAYOU LE!

Heys though we are not that close and stuff, but I wanna tell you that I support you k, your courage and your never say die spirit!

I miss you, I wanna see you, and I like you.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]