♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Friday, August 18, 2006

Did Lit at 1030, was really stressed and worn out, I cant do any work at night. I wonder what are my team members who are so free doing? GOSH. Equally? HA.

Was hearing the Father's Hand CD while doing my work, was really sad and all, all the memories came back! Supranee, Lauren? HAHA. Was so crazy over them that time. And those were the times when times were the sweetest with her, and whatever she say is so sweet. HAHA. I realised that my life is always revolving around girls, and thats so bad please. Why cant there be boys in my life, then at least my blog wont be so sick. HA.

Then I carried on to listening to the marathon songs, Gosh, all the memories came back. Feel so sad and emotional in the middle of the night, madness pls. 1943! HAHA, I remembered making a fool out of myself by conducting! CRAP. But really, the effect was good by the newbies and Im so proud of them!! They sounded like a choir, but just that we dun have blendings only.

Then I was thinking about Wanling, Esther and Gretchen and I feel so sad, we are seperating so soon, and Im so sad. Friendships are fostered liddat, and broken liddat, I really hope that our time together can be lengthened and God, teach me how to cherish the ones I love. Guifeng and Jayne, Liangyu, Mings, Sokfan, Yeeling and Ailing..

I cant get myself to forget you, though I know 1% 0f the time, I wasnt thinking about you. I was with you. Cos I can teleport! LOL. JK. I like you still.
It wont be change, nth will change=x
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]