♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Thursday, August 24, 2006

Changed my blogskin=x I think its kinda ok la. Quite bored with my old skin, plus got new url le, so everything must be new(:
Just done with her pressie, I think its kinda cheapo la. 16 chocolates of 2 kinds, means 32 pieces plus a box with minitoons plus a ribbon from those shop and a friendsforever flower=x Cheapo sia. OI! People reading you all get out of my blog le, pls pretend you all dunno k! Dun go help me zhangyang, later I malu. HAHA.

I like my blogsong, heard it before at gong's blog for a long time ago, now I put it up too! HAHA. Laopo and laogong like the same kinda songs! ERM. HAHA.

Was kinda shocked with my Physics, I strive to work even harder, and will not let any setback push me down! Prelims are coming and I haven started I tell you all honestly. Really have to chiong le, Im too slack le pls! Pls pray for me aye. God bless me and my friends in sec4 with splendid results for prelims and Os!

Feelings died. So fast`
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]