♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Wednesday, July 05, 2006

"You just need someone, just one insignificant someone to brighten up your dae, give you attention and love, and I hope, I can be that someone, together with you, hand in hand, run out of the eye of the tornado... "

I cant believe I wrote this to her. But hey, I know you MIGHT read my blog la. (I kill you la, if you dun read this ah! HORHOR! Carian angry le) But hey, whatever Ive written to you is from the bottom of my heart k. I want you to get rid of that feel. I know it aint so easy la. But somehow do you know ur feel affects me too? Hmms.

And darl, liddat call cool ah! HAHA. THANKEW THANKEW. I thought I scolded KAO*** liddat call vulgarities ah? THANKS AR:D But I think I must really control myself la. Lest no image in shopping centes!((: I love you too darl! In future we only have each other to rely on for those matters, and Im quite sure you are about to walk out of it faster then Im. Im a steel bar, you are a soft iron. You get magnetised easily, and you lose magnetism quickly too!(YAYS~) Whereas its tough for a steel to magnetise and hold those pins hanging on it and its tough to make it lose its magnetism.. I told you about that in detail about me le right. YEA.

Me and princess GF(:

Im sure distractions can be driven away for darl and me. And that we can really concentrtate in our studies. I dunno abt her la, but I think my studies are damn rubbish la. I can do well for my term marks only. But not exams. HA. O LEVELS is considered as an EXAM right? Thanks ar. Visit Carian regularly at PL SEC after you guys are gone. I think I might retake another year bah. Looking at my standard liddat. The only thing Im proud of, is that Ive an A2 for chinese!? HAHA. Rubbish. Speaking abt that, Im quite sad la. HAIZ

Forget it, Ive yet to receive anything from any JCS yet. Ok la. I know la, my standard isnt there yet. Im not good enuff at all. Im sure there are much better people ard as compared to me. And I should really humble down le la. But I cant, after hearing what those juniors and seniors said abt me in the past. I ego le. How to humble down. BUT then I realised that they are not the selection com, no matter what shit they say, I also cant get into that JC, so the only way to play safe is to treat everything normally. Even if someone praise you to the air, ignore, even if someone scold you HAHA. Also ignore. Because ultimately, they are not the one that will choose your future. Yepps.

Feeling so lonely now la, only Zoey to talk to. Where are my classmates? All gone to study? Perhaps I shld be doing that too! HAHA.



What happen to us? Why this hostility? I feel so sad and guilty for everything. Darn, I think I got into it much further after the past few days. And Im happy and most glad to. HA(:
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]