Thursday, July 13, 2006
You guys will never know how fascinated Im over with Scandal(Chinese) and (korean). ESP by hearing KANGTA'S first sentence. Have been hearing Scandal before I sleep for the past 3 days la. HAHA. Letting it run for 5 times at least before I really sleep. HA. By then its like 230 le. LOL. My passion for scandal! I tell you whats my fave sentence, finally I know whats the words le. YOU ALL GO HEAR OUT FOR IT K! Its at the rapping part!(:
"cus yo lips be so fresh n so clean But.." GRETCHEN! This is the part I like! But I cant seem to express, now you know which one le right! GOSH. Vaness did it with such an attitude, I cant even rap that part la, and I feel so sad. Carian is the choral kind, not a rapper, I finally derived. LOL.
I think they are so talented in music la, KANGTA!(My son-in-law) married to our beautiful daughter G, is damn talented la, he studies in some university about songs is it? G, fill me in about this IMPT fact my dear girl. Vaness, HA! HOT WAX! LOL.
Internet gave me prob just now, was so sad that I cant come online just now la, haiz. Forget it, some stupid things will always happen whenever I wanna talk to her de lor. Gosh. I hate school la, schooling means lesser time to talk, means driftees with all my fwens, HAIZ.
I must be a good student la, shall go study le(:
Friday is the day for you Carianees. And Tuesday is another day for you at the esplanade. Speaking about that, haiz, so ,many memories will come back on Tuesday, shall see if I have anyway to like, avoid going there in future.
Friday! Girlfriend! I can finally see you. I will always remember what you said to me. I quote ar! People ego la! HAHA(:
"Im looking forward towards every auditions, because thats the time we can see each other, and really talk nonstop." GOSH GIRLFRIEND YOU ARE SO SWEET! And I really hope we can get to stay out till 8 or sth together k. Let our parents meet up also la, then we walk infront and go do crap, Im sure they will have so much to catch up that they will just give us so much freedom!(: LOL! I miss you dear!
AND YOU! Stop floating before my eyes like an irritating piece of crap, and stop talking so loudly, it is irritating, by doing this, its not only attracting my attention, Ok, I admit it does make me wanna look at you- Not because I still feel for you, but it encourages me to place you under the list of AA people. I dun like you, you changed so so so much. And I really wonder how I manage to conduct and smile at you at the same time. I wonder where did I get so much courage, But NO, I dun think it requires any courage, I was being natural, I was just trying to be a good conductor and I have to give eye contact to anyone else. But the weird thing is, how come you manage to smile back to me, when we didnt do it for like 3 months? I dunno.. Gosh I miss you so much.. I totally hate the exams.
Written by; ♥cariann