Saturday, July 29, 2006
Really regretted cutting my hair, I look like a monster now. My fringe is so short and my hair looks lopsided and the length is shorten. Carian is sad. Shouldnt have cut it la.
Went for choir today(: Prac for ABRSM on Monday, Choir's first ever Choral exam. Mr Yusof reshuffered the choir today. Im standing in the middle front row! YAY! Carian is made useful again!(: I like to be ego whenever singing comes to concern la. *AHEMS*
Many of my juniors were like staring and looking at me whenever we get too sharp, cos Im always the one singing the loudest and the sharpest and the worst la. Babyface keep laughing at me when I sing too loud. HAIZ, my fault ar? Luckily Steffy came to my rescue and gave her this angry look. THANKS SUGAR(: I didnt give you my classcom badge for nth ar? *WINKS*
Whalao damn embarassing la, I was forced to tone down so as not to affect my section, then I was controlling my voice and trying to really use more of my diaphragm to make my voice more supported la. Mr Jusof was like. ERM Carian are you ok? I was like yah? Then he say that I keep pulling my skirt and he tot I needed to pee or sth. GOSH. People Trying to control my loudness then somemore so jingzhang thats why I pull my skirt, but then again, Steffy commented that the way I was pulling my skirt looks a lill obscence. GOSH. This is
SO embarassing. At the end of the prac he said thank you to me for making the effort of singing softly. LOL. ALTOS ar altos, you guys must really perk up, otherwise Carian have to sing weirdly everytime you guys are too soft. I miss my seniors, they have this super blasting voice, and imagine me singing loudly too, haha. Thats why 2003SYF was very loud la=X
Very soon I will be stepping down, somewhere this month ba. No more chance to sing with them le. Ok la, shall sing softly and sweetly. HAIZ. I need to be in a more competitive and hardcore choir; otherwise I can never sing my best again. My voice quality has declined. NO more nice music from me to my sissy for a veh long while.
Met family at heartland before cutting my hair. Erna, my maid, snipped her long hair short to shoulder length. About 4 inches off her head. WOW. She is brave I tell you. Whereas people like me wailing when the person cutting my hair. I scared they go cut my length la!): Went dinner and got back home at 940. WOW. HAHA.
I was so glad that I got that msg from you. But I refuse to speak properly nor continue smsing you for long, Im afraid I like you even more. And couldnt pick myself up a few weeks later when you needa sit for ur papers. Gosh, I really miss you so much. Waiting for your papers to end for 1 week is already a struggle, I cant imagine waiting for 3 other months. Anyway wth am I waiting for? Crap. Darl, what you are feeling all the while is just what Im feeling always back from 3 months before. I will continue to be your supporter and fill you in about Junyang. I realised I dun like Junyang at all. Ok, I didnt like JY from the start, maybe JY has the Exfactors? I dunno. But JY is yours alright? Because I know, the time when I like JY is when I need someone to be Clownfish's substitute. I dunwan to be so selfish, but I cant control how Im feeling right now. Im mad. Hope all the emos go away. Im sick and tired and I dunwanna be a
les. Oops=X
"Sweat rolling like-hot wax on a candle, getting me thinking bout I'm about to handle it cause your lips be fresh and so clean" My fave part of scandal. Partner likes it too(: HOT WAX.
Written by; ♥cariann